Trophies Not Syncing?

Wrothgar

I just finished this DLC (which was pretty good) and I went to sync my trophies and guess what? It won't sync. It shows up on my PS3 just fine, but won't sync up with the servers.

I noticed people were saying that Back to the Future: Outta Time was doing the same thing and I have both of them downloaded and installed. Can anyone who doesn't have Outta Time downloaded sync their trophies?

maybe it's because the trophies arent in sony's system or something, because when i compare trophies there arent any legacy trophies.

Thats a good guess...I came on here to see if the guide is up yet...if I had to guess I'm sure Olsen is hard at work on it already :drool:

legacy trophies still not syncing, any suggestions?

Send Sony customer service an email. If you don't get really specific, they'll say that it's a problem with Bioware and to try deleting some game data, but that won't work. You'll have to say that the trophies aren't syncing, that you've seen this problem before with some games (Blood Drive, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC, Time Machine: Rogue Pilot) and that the problem is always that the trophies weren't added to Sony's systems properly.

Just a question, does it let you sync another game's trophies (earned before and/or after you got any Legacy trophy), or it just "blocks"/cancels the trophy sync in general (you know, error midway the syncing bar)?

I won't be able to sync any trophies that I plan on getting during the next week (won't be able to go online on my PS3), and I had planned to play Legacy too, so I just want to know if I'll be able to sync the trophies from all the other games normally. If I can't, I better leave Legacy for after syncing everything I got :rolleyes:

Just finished the DLC and my trophies are not synching either. They don't even show up as possible trophies when I compare trophies with people on my Friends List.

Well, guess I won't be getting 100% on this game, then. ;)

It is annoying, though. This is the only game this has ever happened to me so far.

I'm also having this problem. The trophies are not syncing and I also can't see them when comparing trophies with other people.

Went to YGC and it seems like none of their users have earned those trophies either. Looks like Sony hasn't uploaded the trophies to their server yet.

Yeah, I noticed people on the BioWare forums were saying it was just Sony being late. I do hope they'll eventually fix this.

This just happened to me as well. I just finished Legacy, logged on to the network, jumped over to my trophies and the synch operation went as normal. My Dragon Age 2 trophy file is back up to %100, however, it doesn't show up on my gamer profile. Those five trophies are non-existent on the gamer card.

:confused:

Just a thought, when I downloaded the DLC I had to install a 1.03 version, I wonder if the issue stems from there?

Edited by Vex009

As posted above, BioWare claims the problem lies with Sony's servers. It's been almost a week, so hopefully we'll get some more news soon. Or better: a solution. :)

Bioware must have pulled that claim, as I can't seem to find a representative saying that on their forum, perhaps you can link me to it?

The only thing Bioware has mentioned about timing, that I've seen, is in reference to them needing it to figure out what's going on.

Regardless, I'm with you in that it has been some time and a fix should be on the horizon... hopefully. ;)

The latest news from the BioWare forums: "Alright well I've escalated the issue so when it reaches Sony we can see if we can figure out exactly why it's working for some people and not everyone." So apparently, it does synch for some people now. Hm.

Bioware must have pulled that claim, as I can't seem to find a representative saying that on their forum, perhaps you can link me to it?

I actually had that thread bookmarked and you're right, the post where they specifically mentioned Sony (before the post that I quoted above) seems to be gone. Won't be the first time they pull a post there because they found out it wasn't really accurate. ;)

Well, I've completed Legacy the over a week ago, and the trophies are still not showing up. The server tries to sync every time I select my trophy list or name, so the system knows there are "new" trophies, they just don't show up on the count or the card.