Text-Only Collectables Guide (Artifacts + Conversations + Trophies)

RemingtonInk

The Last of Us: Left Behind

Text-Only Collectables Guide

(Artifacts + Conversations + Trophies)

Credit to JPBever for providing the initial list on the conversations.

Credit to CrankyMan for info on the "Skillz" trophy and confirming the autosave circumvention.

This guide may contain spoilers

LEGEND

ORANGE = Artifact

GREEN = Conversation

RED = Trophy

Note: All four of the "difficulty" trophies (i.e. beat the story on difficulty x) have been omitted from this guide.

Tip: For the Brickmaster, Angel Knives and Skillz trophy you can circumvent the autosaving which in turns avoids having to go through the entire chapter again to reach the necessary point. Before you start any of these sections, make two saves. The autosaves only overwrites the last save so you can use the second save to return just before the section. Make sure to save again twice if you do load the second save.

Chapter 1

Artifacts: 4 - Conversations: 0 - Trophies: 0

1/4. Combination Note - Unmissable, enter the pharmacy and head right towards the counter. It is behind it on the floor.

2/4. Pharmacist Key - Unmissable, obtained automatically after searching the pharmacist.

3/4. Pharmacist Note - After obtaining the key, this appears on the floor next to the pharmacist.

4/4. Salon Note - Shortly after using the key, you will traverse a store-space covered in snow. Just before you leave this section you will encounter a corpse. The note is on the floor next to it.

Chapter 2

Artifacts: 2 - Conversations: 10 - Trophies: 1

1/2. Wanted Poster - On a big table just before you encounter your first climbing section (if you see rain coming through the ceiling, you've gone too far).

01/10. Firefly Sign on the Wall - It will be on the left wall, just before you see Riley crawl through some blockade/debris.

02/10. Vacation/Hawaii Poster - At the end of the first escalators, immediately head right and face the wall. Follow the wall to the right.

03/10. Typhoon Blitz Poster - Return to where you stepped off the escalator. This time walk straight (stay on the left side of the benches in the middle of the hall). This blue-ish poster will be at the end of the first set of benches (to your right).

04/10. Riley - At the bottom of the second escalator.

05/10. Table with a stack of paperwork - Enter the yellow tent and keep walking straight to reach the table.

06/10. Horse Saddle - Exit the yellow tent and keep walking straight ahead to reach the horse saddle.

07/10. Jar of Eyeballs - This will be in the rightcorner in the back (northeast if you stand with your back to the entrance you used to enter this shop).

08/10. Riley - Walk to the leftcorner in the back and wait for Riley to put on a different mask (northwest if you stand with your back to the entrance you used to enter this shop).

09/10. Riley - Walk in the middle isle and change your mask to the green witch(?) mask. Speak with Riley.

10/10. Skeleseer - This is a skull in the left front corner (southwest if you stand with your back to the entrance you used to enter this shop). You need to keep hitting triangle (8 times) until you no longer have the option to.

1/1. Brickmaster - Break all 7 windows of the RED car. Break the two windows on the right side of the car first, then the one on the back/rear, then the one on the top, then the one in the front and finally the two on the left side of the car. Use :l1: to make your aim more accurate.

2/2. Warning Note - Shortly after the Brickmaster section, you will walk down a flight of stairs and enter a hallway. Enter the first room on your left. The note will be on the desk that also has a typewriter on it.

Chapter 3

Artifacts: 4 - Conversations: 0 - Trophies: 0

1/4. Atrium Note - Immediately at the start of this chapter, head in a northeast direction towards a corner. It will be on the floor.

2/4. Generator Note - On the two stacked buckets to the left of the generator.

3/4. Atrium Recorder - After opening the locked door (which makes a noise), head up the escalator but instead of going right (which leads to the helicopter) head left instead into a small makeshift tent.

4/4. Medicial Supplies - Unmissable, obtained automaticaly.

Chapter 4

Artifacts: 2 - Conversations: 3 - Trophies: 3

1/3. Merry Go Round Horse - At the beginning of the chapter, head straight and take a seat on the merry go round horse

1/2. No Pun Intended: Volume Two - Unmissable, obtained automaticaly.

2/3. Jokes - After obtaining the new pun book, keep pressing triangle to tell jokes until you no longer have the option to. You have to do this a whopping 22 times.

3/3. Photo Booth - Enter the photobooth by pressing triangle. If you have followed this guide then the trophy will pop immediately.

2/2. Kitchen Note - After the photo booth section, head towards the escalator but make a detour to your left. It is on a desk in the kitchen area (if you enter the kitchen using the left entrance, the desk will be immediately to your left).

1/3. Nobody's Perfect - When you enter the arcade hall, go the left corner in the back and press triangle on the racing game/machine.

2/3. Angel Knives - Play the "arcade game" with Riley. You are not allowed to get hit. You can use the D-pad instead of the analog stick to make it a bit easier. When you see a '+' you have to press all the mentioned buttons at the same time (all the necesary buttons will be between brackets). Here is the list of moves you have to perform in order:

*Update: It seems that after 09) you may get different combo's (i.e. it is random)*

01) :up:

02) :square:

03) :left: :triangle:

04) :up: :down: :circle:

05) *tap* :square:

06) (:up:+:triangle:+:circle:)

07) :triangle:

08) :down: :right: :square:

09) (:down:+:square:) (:down:+:square:)

10) :down: :up: :circle:

11) :down: :right: :square:

12) :down: :up: :circle:

13) :down: :right: :square:

14) (:up:+:triangle:+:circle:)

*trophy pops before finisher, which is:*

15) :down: :down: :up: :up: :left: :down: :right: (:triangle:+:circle:)

3/3. Skillz - Use your watergun to attack Riley. In the first round you compete with Riley to get each other's meter up. In the subsequent rounds, it is "one-hit-kills". You have to win two of the "one-hit" rounds (best of three, first round with the meter does not count).

Chapter 5

Artifacts: 2 - Conversations: 0 - Trophies: 0

1/2. Crew Photo - Before hopping over a barrier, there is an area to your right. The photo will be on the floor next to a corpse.

2/2. Duct Recorder - When you are in the crawl/duct space, simply follow the blood trail. It will be on the floor next to a corpse.

Chapter 6

Artifacts: 0 - Conversations: 0 - Trophies: 0

Edited by RemingtonInk
Removed redirect.

Thanks for the credit Remington! :)

Again, thank you for your initial list :D!

do i have to do everything in one run? I missed one conversation somehow but followed the whole guide?

Like TmF1979 said, you can use chapter select if you missed any.

Great guide, good job man, helped me towards the end.

You are very welcome ^^.

For "Skillz" you don't need to win all three rounds. You can fail the first, but win the following two and get the trophy.

I had my suspicions, thought it was very odd I beated Riley twice only to have her ask "best out of three", lol. Thanks for confirming it, I changed it.

Very helpful. Thank you.

You are welcome as well :D.

If you keep two save files you can redo the water gun fight without having to do the arcade game again. I made a second manual save right after the arcade, and then saved on the first again. Whichever file has the most recent save will have the autosave. If you fail, just load the other file and you can just run to the fight. Just remember to make a second manual save again in case you fail it again.

This guide help me keep track of all the collectables. Thank :D.

You are welcome :D.

Nice guide Rem. :applause:

Ash, you slag!

Don't think I haven't seen you handing out your applause to Wozamil as well (for HIS collectables guide).

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9g18gFbrE1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

If you keep two save files you can redo the water gun fight without having to do the arcade game again. I made a second manual save right after the arcade, and then saved on the first again. Whichever file has the most recent save will have the autosave. If you fail, just load the other file and you can just run to the fight. Just remember to make a second manual save again in case you fail it again.

My thoughts exactly, I might add it to the guide. Thanks for sharing :)!

Ash, you slag!

Don't think I haven't seen you handing out your applause to Wozamil as well (for HIS collectables guide).

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9g18gFbrE1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Hey, if putting myself out there to try and make as many people feel better makes me a slag, then I guess I'm one big mega slag. And I'll do it again! :francis: