Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

Patch 1.02

....is live now. 70MB.

Patch Details:

- All Trophies have been fixed.

- Server browser optimized to accommodate a larger amount of simultaneous games and players

- All players now listed on the leader board (previously it was only the top 1000).

- New sniper rifle/scope functionality; when scoped, damage is now increased over time

- New in-game options menu has been added. Press the SELECT button and use left/right with D-pad to navigate among the following functionalities:

+ Pick new character.

+ Switch teams.

+ Kick player vote.

+ Shuffle teams vote.

+ Kicking idle players after certain time added.

+ Spawn camping fixes for existing levels.

What region you in? Just double checked, its v1.02 here (Europe) :confused:

Yeah it's 1.02 in Europe.

USA. Region 1

So far in the 8 hours I played it, the game freezed 3 times which isn't that bad, You can still get to the spawn points (Infact they even cut a rock down to half size, but I just used a different one) ;) Got killed a few times by getting punched through a wall, shot when I was on the ground and the shooter had no line of site, dunno what The shuffle option thingy is, guess it swithes teams up which is BS, still got auto balanced to the losing side with 3 seconds left cause a of rage quiter, I haven't seen the Mr. Fantastic/Dhalsim super long arms tho...heres the kicker in the 8 hours I played it I've only seen 3 rooms the entire time, so I guess the game is dead again even after the psn+ free/sale...another thing if your thinking you can just leave the game on without doing anything for the 100 wins think again, I went to go eat and left my guy on and within 8 minutes I was booted

USA. Region 1

So far in the 8 hours I played it, the game freezed 3 times which isn't that bad, You can still get to the spawn points (Infact they even cut a rock down to half size, but I just used a different one) ;) Got killed a few times by getting punched through a wall, shot when I was on the ground and the shooter had no line of site, dunno what The shuffle option thingy is, guess it swithes teams up which is BS, still got auto balanced to the losing side with 3 seconds left cause a of rage quiter, I haven't seen the Mr. Fantastic/Dhalsim super long arms tho...heres the kicker in the 8 hours I played it I've only seen 3 rooms the entire time, so I guess the game is dead again even after the psn+ free/sale...another thing if your thinking you can just leave the game on without doing anything for the 100 wins think again, I went to go eat and left my guy on and within 8 minutes I was booted

Right now in here (eu) noneone plays since its 3am lol, but earlyer I found 8-10 rooms all the time and 2 was full, noticed that if you host you can leave youre ps3 running (one guy was doing it). Also easy wins in powderkeg, Havent seen anyone yet who actually even knows that you can throw the barrel :rolleyes:

Ah i see.

well the patch is a fail, instead of freezing after 3 or 4 games, i now freeze after every game. woohoo.

Am i the only one who has never had a freeze? Played for about 15-20 hours and never had a single one... Played for about 40 minutes with the new patch and everything seems fine except the hit detection seems broken! Never had any issues before, ive also seen people just randomly freeze. They are still shooting but aint moving at all.

Anyway its nice to see that 100% is finally achievable! :)

Am i the only one who has never had a freeze? Played for about 15-20 hours and never had a single one... Played for about 40 minutes with the new patch and everything seems fine except the hit detection seems broken! Never had any issues before, ive also seen people just randomly freeze. They are still shooting but aint moving at all.

Anyway its nice to see that 100% is finally achievable! :)

Same here, I have never had any freezes that I remember.

Please can some 1 tell me if force multiplier is still glitched or not cuz I'm confused and been playing around 200 matches and almost always won but still no trophy =( . I hate this so much!!!!! >_<

Its should be fixed, are you sure that you are not mixing rounds and matches? you need to play 2 rounds to win one match.

Yeah I'm sure and I've been playing for 8-9 hours and just winning but It could be becuz ppl are leaving and I end up being the only one left winnig.(Stupid noobs leaving after they've died ones or twice ) -_- If some alredy has the trophy then plz tell me (A)

I played for about 16 hours yesterday and I still don't have it, I don't see how you could rack up 100 wins in 8 hours thats just not possible, and my team was winning every 2 minutes per round so thats 4-5 minutes per match, now if no one was on the other team and you kept on playing and winning those wins don't count....if I don't have the trophy by this weekend or today if PSN comes back on, i'll say its glitched and will be fucking super pissed

I played for about 16 hours yesterday and I still don't have it, I don't see how you could rack up 100 wins in 8 hours thats just not possible, and my team was winning every 2 minutes per round so thats 4-5 minutes per match, now if no one was on the other team and you kept on playing and winning those wins don't count....if I don't have the trophy by this weekend or today if PSN comes back on, i'll say its glitched and will be fucking super pissed

Damn that's a lot and you should have gotten it by now so I guess it's glitched =/ Send me a message if you know more about it cuz I don't know if I'm gonna keep spending uneccesary time without getting the trophy psn id: KillaRambo15