Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

CONFIRMED!!! 100% Force Multipler is FIXED!!!

Well a mod can lock my 99.9% Not sure thread.... I finally got the trophy :) almost crapped my pants when it DINGED! Still almost positive I had to do more than 100 wins tho...but heres some tips.... A cheap way you can try and get some wins without getting booted from inactivity is by being the host, you won't get booted, and you can leave your PS3 while doing other things, but you may not get as many wins as you like cause you'll always waying down your team with 1 man not playing....

Another cheap way and the way I got my last win and my trophy..... Switching teams manually.... Now I was on the red team and the host wasn't playing I knew this cause I played in his room an hour before hand and he wasn't playing and this was a Conquest mode and we got whooped cause it was 5 Vs 4 really, and my team went for kills not Conquest ABCs... Well I started up the game and went straight to Conquest and joined and saw blue team had a big lead, and Red team has the Non playing host so I press Select and than press the left stick and went to Switch Teams and played for like 30 seconds, got the win and DING Trophy popped!!!!

Tip: ALWAYS PLAY Conquest or Powdered Keg.... with Powered Keg, you almost always have to play for 13 minutes, 10 for defending and hopefully your good on attacking... NEVER EVER FOR ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PLAY SHOOTOUT its mandatory 20 minutes and sometimes they are really close and you may lose....

Also kinda pay attention before joining a game and look at who the host is... if your on his team good, if you get in the position of spawn camping the other team and thats where the host is, most likely they will quit the game and everything you did was for nothing...

Welp hope I helped you all... guess I maybe the first person to 100% this game on the main trophy sites, I know lindro had 100%, and I saw Jack_Crow get Force Multiplier the other day but he didn't get the other trophy so hes at 90%, but yea for Fatshark for patching it

Well i have now won around 170 games with the new patch and still no trophy! Im in way to deep to give up, the only thing that really annoys me about this game are people rage quiting when there losing forcing the auto balance to kick me to the losing team! Its not even funny the amount of times i get booted to the other team seconds before the game ends.

Also when the host is on the losing team and quits just before the game ends, seriously are they that much of an asshole that they cant wait 3 seconds? :mad:

Well i have now won around 170 games with the new patch and still no trophy! Im in way to deep to give up, the only thing that really annoys me about this game are people rage quiting when there losing forcing the auto balance to kick me to the losing team! Its not even funny the amount of times i get booted to the other team seconds before the game ends.

Also when the host is on the losing team and quits just before the game ends, seriously are they that much of an asshole that they cant wait 3 seconds? :mad:

Played with you in a few games today, think I experienced a few of those games where the hosts quits, a few times with you. Think I was on the losing team though until you got put onto my team. :p

Yea it totally sucks, especially the auto balance, like I said earlier, always pay attention to who the host is, kinda remember the rage quitters, I know most of them...fucking assholes, but anyways never goto quick game, always goto find game and just kinda keep track who the host is, and hopefully your on his team if your good, he won't quit on you

Played with you in a few games today, think I experienced a few of those games where the hosts quits, a few times with you. Think I was on the losing team though until you got put onto my team. :p

:p I remember your name!

Yea it totally sucks, especially the auto balance, like I said earlier, always pay attention to who the host is, kinda remember the rage quitters, I know most of them...fucking assholes, but anyways never goto quick game, always goto find game and just kinda keep track who the host is, and hopefully your on his team if your good, he won't quit on you
Guess what? *POP* "Trophy Unlocked: Force Multiplier" Woop Woop! :D I just got in one of those games with the host not playing.. We beat his team about 16 times in a row and bam trophy! Im almost certain the trophy unlocked on my 200th win... (after the patch.) I hope for DLC now! :)

Hello everyone. Decided to register to this forum today. I myself received the "Force Multiplier" trophy today so I can verify that the trophy indeed works.

Here is some info for those who are trying to get it:

1) I didn't have to delete any savegames or reinstall the game itself at all. Just patched the game as usual and started to play.

2) I had more than 100 wins prior the recent patch that fixed "Force Multiplier" trophy.

3) According to my calculations I did more than 100 wins (public games with at least 2 players). I only played Conquest mode.

4) During the time I received the trophy I was having like 14 wins a row. Received the trophy at the end of the game.

Hope someone finds this useful when trying to get this trophy.

I also met some of you guys during the game (such as CoolDust and Deak-in).

Hello everyone. Decided to register to this forum today. I myself received the "Force Multiplier" trophy today so I can verify that the trophy indeed works.

Here is some info for those who are trying to get it:

1) I didn't have to delete any savegames or reinstall the game itself at all. Just patched the game as usual and started to play.

2) I had more than 100 wins prior the recent patch that fixed "Force Multiplier" trophy.

3) According to my calculations I did more than 100 wins (public games with at least 2 players). I only played Conquest mode.

4) During the time I received the trophy I was having like 14 wins a row. Received the trophy at the end of the game.

Hope someone finds this useful when trying to get this trophy.

I also met some of you guys during the game (such as CoolDust and Deak-in).

Congrats on the trophy man! :applause: Yeah you were in the game when i got my trophy! :) Im pretty sure you were on my team, i got pretty lazy in those games as the wins were just rolling in without effort...

Finally got mine too. I was worried that it was blocked for those who already had 100 wins pre-patch, but it's not(yay!). I didn't keep track of my wins because I figured it would just make me mad but 200 sounds about right. Good luck to everybody.

Congrats too you as well friend! :)

Yeah ur 100 % right! I've been trying to get this trophy forever and I finally did =D what I did was I created a conquest game and started playing a bit then when the lobby got almoust full I left my controller to recharge and whent to a friend and watched 5-6 epic movies then I slept at his house woke up, went home and saw I had the trophy! =D But I wished I could just see it pop up cuz then I would explode with happiness =)