Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

99% Sure Trophy is still GLITCHED

Well i've played this game for over 30 some hours in the past 2 days, had tons of wins and still no trophy....i'll try some more wins tomorrow, but I doubt trophy is going to unlock, what really pisses me off theres no Conquest games, I create them, but no one joins, Conquest is the quickest way to win... The patch is nice, only took the dickbags a full year to implement modern PS2 features in a PSN game, if I don't get my trophy by this weekend i'm deleting this piece of shit game off my HDD, its beyond retarded to have over 10,000 kills and no 100 wins trophy...if the trophy unlocks i'll eat my words, but I don't see that happening

Ive been playing about on a few alt acounts to find out what counts for wins:

- Private match win = Dont count

- A public game with nobody in it = Dont count (Worked before the patch but not now.)

- Join a game while its in progress = Does count! (Was on the first round, my team had 400 points when i joined.)

So if you have been farming conquest wins with nobody in the game they dont count!

Edited by CoolDust

Ive been playing about on a few alt acounts to find out what counts for wins:

- Private match win = Dont count

- A public game with nobody in it = Dont count (Worked before the patch but not now.)

- Join a game while its in progress = Does count! (Was on the first round, my team had 400 points when i joined.)

So if you have been farming conquest wins with nobody in the game they dont count!

I know all of that.... i haven't farmed any wins with just myself, me and Rhyeaxu(One of the top players) plus 2 others just stomp the shit out of n00bs in conquest the other day all on public matches (the other team wasn't even going for the conquest they were trying to kill us while we just went to every spot and won in about 2 minutes per round), all my wins was against people hence the reason i said I had over 10,000 kills(Can't get kills if you play by yourself)... I had around the 8500 mark before the patch, so i've racked up around 1500 kills in 2 days playing all modes except Shootout since thats a waste of 20 minutes.... like I said within 30 hours i've already should've have 100 wins again

I know all of that.... i haven't farmed any wins with just myself, me and Rhyeaxu(One of the top players) plus 2 others just stomp the shit out of n00bs in conquest the other day all on public matches (the other team wasn't even going for the conquest they were trying to kill us while we just went to every spot and won in about 2 minutes per round), all my wins was against people hence the reason i said I had over 10,000 kills(Can't get kills if you play by yourself)... I had around the 8500 mark before the patch, so i've racked up around 1500 kills in 2 days playing all modes except Shootout since thats a waste of 20 minutes.... like I said within 30 hours i've already should've have 100 wins again

So then we can say good bye 100%. again. :pout:

My post wasn't aimed directly at you, its for anyone wondering what counts as a win as its quite fussy with the requirements. I was in a game the exact same, the whole other team were trappers and were just trying to get kills, got like 15 wins in a row. I must be on about 50-60 wins now, haven't seen a single person with the trophy yet and ive played with alot of trophy hunters over the last few days. Really does seem like its still glitched...

Edited by CoolDust

Well my post wasn't aimed directly at you, its for anyone wondering what counts as a win as its quite fussy with the requirements. I was in a game the exact same, the whole other team were trappers and were just trying to get kills, got like 15 wins in a row. I must be on about 50-60 wins now, haven't seen a single person with the trophy yet and ive played with alot of trophy hunters over the last few days. Really does seem like its still glitched...

Yeah everytime I play this guy named ujustgotwhooped allways plays too and I mean allways, and he dont have the trophy yet.

Well this is a bummer to hear. I DL'd this when it was free for PSN+ peeps & briefly checked it out & now have it's trophies listed. Sucks I'll never have a chance for 100%. Now don't get me wrong. I have more than a few games I could get 100% but just don't enjoy the game enough to take the time.

Oh well, the game was free to me so I'll just enjoy it for whatever it has to offer.