Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

Best map/mode to boost wins?

hahahah LoL, Nope doesn't work like that, private matches are a definite no, and if there is no other people on the other team (Playing by yourself) thats a no too

Just as a note....i got trophies such as "Avarice" In a game by myself... then one guy joined MY team and i bombed 3 bots and with dynamite and got that trophy for killing 3 with 1 dynamite

Confirmed private matches dont count, and public matches where u are the sole participant doesn't work. Going to see if two people on 1 team vs an empty team will work, and conquest definately the best mode.

You cant have two people on one team as the auto-balance will split you up. :(

Usually thats true, but for some odd reason today, I was in a conquest map with a Rage Quiter(earlier it was just me vs him, and he quit when I killed him 3 times in a row, I even msged him saying Playing against yourself = nothing no exp and wins don't count) than I saw he had another conquest game going so i joined, it was me and him vs another poor sap well after the game ended I went to check on my son and came back and started going for Place B and I saw I wasn't getting any points while my teammate was at Place A so we won and its was just me and rage quitter on the same team, not sure if the other guy quit when the match started or what, but usually it always auto balances even if you don't die if theres only 2 people, guess it mighta been a glitch

• 4 weeks later...

If someone joins and then leaves, will the entire match still count? Or do they have to be there till the end? I ask, because I was trying to get Pack Mule, and I'm 99% sure I had the most sacks returned for at least 3 of the rounds I played, if not four. However, with all of them, someone would join and then leave before the match ended.

If someone joins and then leaves, will the entire match still count? Or do they have to be there till the end? I ask, because I was trying to get Pack Mule, and I'm 99% sure I had the most sacks returned for at least 3 of the rounds I played, if not four. However, with all of them, someone would join and then leave before the match ended.

I do believe the stats acquired during the 1st half do count if the person leaves in the 2nd round, but everything in the 2nd round will not count.... as for pack mule I was always the bag collector and still didn't get the trophy till like my 10th game, I think I got it on Greed and not robbery... I posted it in the trophy guide I think of how I achieved it....

I do believe the stats acquired during the 1st half do count if the person leaves in the 2nd round, but everything in the 2nd round will not count.... as for pack mule I was always the bag collector and still didn't get the trophy till like my 10th game, I think I got it on Greed and not robbery... I posted it in the trophy guide I think of how I achieved it....

I was also doing Greed. I ended up getting it, for my last match, I just sat there with the fifth bag until someone joined and once someone did, I dropped it.

Now all I need is Fish in a Barrel, Avarice, and Force Multiplier. I don't know why the guide says getting Avarice by yourself is easy. By the third bag, there is already six enemies after you.

I was also doing Greed. I ended up getting it, for my last match, I just sat there with the fifth bag until someone joined and once someone did, I dropped it.

Now all I need is Fish in a Barrel, Avarice, and Force Multiplier. I don't know why the guide says getting Avarice by yourself is easy. By the third bag, there is already six enemies after you.

Yea Avarice is pretty tough if your doing it by yourself, by the 6 bag you'll have blasters all around the house, all I can say is if you see a CO-OP match with lots of people join it, may take a bit for you to finally get your bags and hopefully the host won't quit, I got it when there was like 9 people, even people stealing bags at the drop off point :mad: I'm always the gunslinger but if you wanna do gold fever by yourself you'll have to be the Deputy

Yea Avarice is pretty tough if your doing it by yourself, by the 6 bag you'll have blasters all around the house, all I can say is if you see a CO-OP match with lots of people join it, may take a bit for you to finally get your bags and hopefully the host won't quit, I got it when there was like 9 people, even people stealing bags at the drop off point :mad: I'm always the gunslinger but if you wanna do gold fever by yourself you'll have to be the Deputy

I'm gonna have this girl who wrecks shit in multiplayer games help me out. For the co-op match with a ton of people, does the game keep going for pretty much ever? Also, does the difficulty scale with more people playing? I'll probably be okay with just her backin me up though.

I'm gonna have this girl who wrecks shit in multiplayer games help me out. For the co-op match with a ton of people, does the game keep going for pretty much ever? Also, does the difficulty scale with more people playing? I'll probably be okay with just her backin me up though.

Yea the match could go on forever if the host chooses so and the difficulty only goes up with each bag, not how many people are playing