Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

Information Regarding Force Multiplier Trophy Glitch

Hi,

I contact yesterday the developers to ask when they will have a patch for this trophy glitch, and they gave me the following answer almost instantly:

Hi,

It is in the pipe.

We estimate the patch to be out late February.

Cheers,

Just to let you know.

What will decide whether I go for this trophy or not is 1 thing; Are my previous wins still there when the patch hits, or will I have to go from 0 to 100?

Really hoping for the first, then it shouldn't take too long. Been enjoying the game for the last week, but not the sort of game I stick around for days of playtime.

what day in this month? I've got only 28 day ps+ memeber left and 28 days This game left. And Can you BOOSTING THIS GAME TROPHIES WITH ME TO YOU CAN ASK BE FRIENDS

I heard it might happen in March, but than again they've(fatshark) has been saying different things for almost a year now, good luck on boosting the 100 wins tho....

What will decide whether I go for this trophy or not is 1 thing; Are my previous wins still there when the patch hits, or will I have to go from 0 to 100?

Really hoping for the first, then it shouldn't take too long. Been enjoying the game for the last week, but not the sort of game I stick around for days of playtime.

I doubt the patch will be retroactive, since there is no way of actually seeing how many games you've actually won, i'm hoping it just resets back to 0 so I can get back into pwning n00bs again :D I personally loved the game, think i'm around the 9000 kills mark so I've played it alot... plus i've only known of like 3 or 4 games actually being retroactive trophies and I doubt L&G will join that list

I hope so, i have around 400 wins. Although tbh i had such a blast with this game i would play for another 100!

When was PS+ released? I don't remember how many months I got left, but I bought it for a year. Think I'm running out of months soon. Hope they'll hurry with the patch.

I subscribed a few weeks after Plus started and my sub isn't up until mid-October, so you still have a good chunk of time left.

• 2 weeks later...