Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

Crashes/freezes

I "bought" this game yesterday (got it for free through PSPlus) and it seems fun.

However, I have only played for about 2 hours and I've had two freezes so far. One while loading new map and the other when I was waiting for respawn.

I always get a little paranoid when a freeze occurs, thinking that my PS3 might be dying. Is this game a little buggy with freezes and I should just not be bothered worrying about it?

Last time my PS3 froze was yesterday when I had been playing Mass Effect 2 six hours straight, on my 26 hour long save. Before then I can't even remember the last freeze. Probably back in Summer 2010.

PS3 Slim 120GB btw

I "bought" this game yesterday (got it for free through PSPlus) and it seems fun.

However, I have only played for about 2 hours and I've had two freezes so far. One while loading new map and the other when I was waiting for respawn.

I always get a little paranoid when a freeze occurs, thinking that my PS3 might be dying. Is this game a little buggy with freezes and I should just not be bothered worrying about it?

Last time my PS3 froze was yesterday when I had been playing Mass Effect 2 six hours straight, on my 26 hour long save. Before then I can't even remember the last freeze. Probably back in Summer 2010.

PS3 Slim 120GB btw

Yes this game freezes alot, and I do mean ALOT...

• 1 month later...