Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

Patch 1.01...

Oh well will try and delete the game in a while and install it again, hopefully it will be better then..

Anytime you have a patch and it reboots the PS3.... Tip: Load up game again and wait about 10 seconds till you hear music or just 10 seconds than try re-downloading the patch, I've had quite a few patches reboot my system cause the second they popped up I d/led them and it just resetted my system(astro tripper did it every single time) than I just waited till the game loaded to the menu (even tho you can't see the menu with that big ass "Download latest patch screen)

Anytime you have a patch and it reboots the PS3.... Tip: Load up game again and wait about 10 seconds till you hear music or just 10 seconds than try re-downloading the patch, I've had quite a few patches reboot my system cause the second they popped up I d/led them and it just resetted my system(astro tripper did it every single time) than I just waited till the game loaded to the menu (even tho you can't see the menu with that big ass "Download latest patch screen)

thank you very much, worked really well :)