Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

It's an only online game.

I added it to my download list but I'm not actually going to download it until they fix the trophy glitch (if they ever do).

I'd at least give it a try on an alternate account or something. I got it today and I'm surprised by just how fun it. Plenty of people are online too.

All online trophies? :no:No bueno!

You were expecting Singleplayer trophies in an online only game? :shrugs:

Lead and Gold is hands down the best PSN game! Not playing it because of a glitched trophy is alittle ridiculous. Fatshark have sent the patch to sony but sony still havent uploaded it. We should be seeing it shortly. Hopefully more people give this game a chance so we see a second game or DLC.

Good, so this glitched trophy will be fixed soon?

Just no point in going out of the way to get all the trophies if you can't get one preventing 100%. That would be a buzz-kill. Because I doubt it's a quick/easy 100%.

I hope that it being free for PS+ (US) boosts the count of people online. Also note it is relatively new on the JP Store so that's even more people.

Good, so this glitched trophy will be fixed soon?

Just no point in going out of the way to get all the trophies if you can't get one preventing 100%. That would be a buzz-kill. Because I doubt it's a quick/easy 100%.

I hope that it being free for PS+ (US) boosts the count of people online. Also note it is relatively new on the JP Store so that's even more people.

Yeah, if you check out the official fourm found here:

http://forums.leadandgold.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33

One of the devs said this when asked when the patch is coming. - "To be honest we cannot say at this time. We are waiting for Sony to approve the patch for QA and testing."

I also asked him when they are patching the trophy and got this reply:

"We've just fixed force multiplier" so it seems like its in sonys hand right now. Nothing more Fatshark can do right now.

It came with a patch called version 1.02..........meaning we can get that gold trophy now............
Don't post information based upon speculation, this is how bullshit rumors get started.

That aside, the game is insanely quick to get all the trophies that are available (only have a problem with the dynamite one).

Might as well get a few trophies added to your card, they're gonna add a patch eventually but until then I'm just gonna delete it off my HDD and get my 300MB back.

Free trophies, mediocre but fun game. Win-win for me.

If I would've checked the boards and saw that it couldn't be 100%'d, I'dve skipped on it. Hopefully we see that patch. I'm not a fan of shooting games, but I was surprised I actually liked it at all. But I'll never get 100 wins on my own, cos I suck, so hoefully a patch comes out so I can boost on it.

You'll get wins soon enough, its not like they keep you on the same team in each game, you maybe on a sucky team for a few games, but you'll get on a good team once in a while, it doesn't matter if you suck or not its team based so you always got a shot at winning