Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

So is Force Multiplier still glitched?

I have been playing this quite alot over the last few days and its really an enjoyable game. I checked the trophies here on the website and noticed someone has sumbited the image for:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/514/00.jpg Force Multiplier (G)

Win 100 Matches.

So im guessing someone has that trophy! I checked the top players on the leaderboard and they pretty much all have every trophy but Force Multiplier! So im confused, i dont think we will ever see a patch. A patch did come out for the europe version, dam there just isnt enough people playing this game! We never found out what that patch did!

I have been playing this quite alot over the last few days and its really an enjoyable game. I checked the trophies here on the website and noticed someone has sumbited the image for:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/514/00.jpg Force Multiplier (G)

Win 100 Matches.

So im guessing someone has that trophy! I checked the top players on the leaderboard and they pretty much all have every trophy but Force Multiplier! So im confused, i dont think we will ever see a patch. A patch did come out for the europe version, dam there just isnt enough people playing this game! We never found out what that patch did!

Someone got that off the Steam achievements...I actually saw the achievement list yesterday and I saw the 100 wins achievement, since the pics are the same as the trophy images, even tho Steam had about another 50 extra achievements for L&G, some were pretty crazy, but it was nice to see what the trophy looked liked even tho I earned it, but probably will never ever see it on my XMB :( and the last (& Only) patch was to fix some lag and to implement the inivincible spawn circle so people couldn't spawn camp....only one map doesn't have the invincible circle and thats the Bad Blood Valley map

Well it looks like someone did get the trophy on Oct 3rd.... Guess the european players got a patch --> http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/lindrosstars.png

Holy crap Batman! :eek:

Looks like i will be playing alot of L&G! :) I think the issues alot of European players had with the patch was its not retroactive! So if you already had 100 wins there is no way to unlock the trophy! Pretty much the same as Ghostbusters! I only have about 15-20 wins so im hoping for the best!

Its a shame Fatshark have just abandoned thier game! I went over to the offical fourm and they dont bother answering anyone's questions! We payed more than the PC users but get treated like crap! (Well i didint pay more as i bought it when it was on sale, but still!)

Edited by CoolDust

How To Obtain The 'Force Multiplier' Trophy (<<Link)

"According to the user 'lindrosstars' (The only one who has the Force Multiplier trophy), in order to obtain the trophy, you must win 100 matches in a ROW instead of the labeled "Win 100 matches". This is complicated as hell I know, but an easy solution to this might be simply leaving the server match if it's going to result in a loss. That's only an assumption though, so I'm not sure if it would count as a loss against you, but if the match would lead to a loss anyway then either way it doesn't matter. Well, get playing! Lol... (Damn you FatShark... This should've been a Platinum)"

A post from Soulistance regarding the infamous Force Multiplier trophy. If that's correct then that's a fucking ridiculous trophy.

How To Obtain The 'Force Multiplier' Trophy (<<Link)

"According to the user 'lindrosstars' (The only one who has the Force Multiplier trophy), in order to obtain the trophy, you must win 100 matches in a ROW instead of the labeled "Win 100 matches". This is complicated as hell I know, but an easy solution to this might be simply leaving the server match if it's going to result in a loss. That's only an assumption though, so I'm not sure if it would count as a loss against you, but if the match would lead to a loss anyway then either way it doesn't matter. Well, get playing! Lol... (Damn you FatShark... This should've been a Platinum)"

A post from Soulistance regarding the infamous Force Multiplier trophy. If that's correct then that's a fucking ridiculous trophy.

Hmm, :think: I really dont think anyone would have enough luck to win 100 solid games! Especially since when you enter a game mid-way you dont get a win or a loss! Unless he hosted his own 100 games and quit when his team losing, maybe those dont count.

Hmm, :think: I really dont think anyone would have enough luck to win 100 solid games! Especially since when you enter a game mid-way you dont get a win or a loss! Unless he hosted his own 100 games and quit when his team losing, maybe those dont count.

I don't think it has to be 100 in a row... even if you had a great team, theres always a chance an asswipe will join and will teamkill and hog the flag and just sit the spawn point and do other stupid things..... I know I won a bunch in a row, maybe even 100 in a row (months ago) and still don't have the trophy, but I haven't played in a month or two, but i'm still in the Top 100 in all catagories... after reading thier offical forums I just don't see it, unless he asked the developer to manually fix him or something like Bad Company (In which I can't believe they fixed that trophy, but that gives hope that maybe Force Multiplyer will be fixed, even tho their completely different publishers and stuff, Bad Company was like a 2 year wait, hopefully we won't wait that long)

• 2 weeks later...

Im doing 10 wins a day, i have won about 50 games in a row so far. I host my own games and if losing i just quit out. I really hate doing it but if its my only chance at achieving the trophy. I find that if you play really late at night there is zero games and you can get wins really easily. Not sure if they count though. :(

I have played a few games with Lindrosstars and he is beast at the game! He has like 52,000 kills! He only got the trophy recently so i dont think my chances are very high..... He must have about 2000 wins.

Edited by CoolDust

Contacted them

I have just fixed the force multiplier for PSN. There is an upcoming patch,

that will address it very soon.

Until the patch has gone live the only way to get the trophy is to stay within

the same game and win 100 matches BEFORE you leave the exit the game. Not that

simple. Sorry about that.

Cheers!

/Joakim, Fatshark

Sweet nice job! Im going to be pissed if its not retroactive! I just heard one of the devs saying they were busy making new titles and now they are nearly complete its time to return to L&G. :)

I highly doubt it will be retroactive, its not that bad, if I know for sure its patched yea I will play win another 100 times

I have about 300 wins so another 100 is going to be bad for me. (I did 100 wins in a row.)

only 300? I have probably well over 1000 wins, hell I racked up like 9000 kills, but I know super easy way to get the 100 wins, I could probably even do the 100 wins withouth turning off the game, good ole powderkeg matches ;) dunno if I wnat to do that or wait till the offical patch

I only got the game a few weeks ago.... I did about 50 wins in conquest in one sitting then got really bored! How long does a powderkeg match win take?

Well that depends no matter what, you'll have to defend for 10 minutes, but you can destroy thier objectives within 1 minute and 30 seconds especially on this one map that has a hidden keg, I remember playing and my teammates were blowing up the doors and inching thier way closer and closer and than they see I detroyed both objectives before they were even finished opening up the doors and I heard them on the mic say "Oh shit what just happen? how'd we win? Oh it was that Carbon dude" :D Conquests can be done quickly too, maybe even faster than powderkegs... I Checked for a patch a few hours ago still no patch yet, but unbeliveable i'm still in the top 100 and I haven't played in months i'm 91# I think, was suprised to see the most kills was like in the 60K and the most EXP was like 5 million points, damn people must still really like this game, but also last night when I was playing I just wanted to check how busy it was @ 3AM there was only 1 match going on :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...