Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

Trophy Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.69

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• 3 weeks later...

i think a 7 is a fair rating. w/a proper boosting session done though, an easy 3(maybe 2), then you just gotta put in some time for 100 wins (heck, it doesn't boot you from inactivity, you could probably even leave yourself in a game and come back later and see if it popped yet - although that would be pretty shi**y of you to do to your teammates)

EDIT: after getting all but three trophies (force multiplier - currently glitched, fish in barrel, and one step ahead) i would vote this a fair 5 now, and again an easy 2 if your boosting.

they are pretty simple. "fish in a barrel" is gonna be a trophy you get purely by chance, and the only thing hard (or i should say frustrating thing) about "one step ahead", is that, although you may successfully trap an enemy, your teammate may kill them before you get the chance too

Edited by boogiebfla

• 4 months later...

I give this a 4, almost a 5. All of the class based trophies require luck! But i got extremly lucky with them all! I got the "Fish in a Barrel" trophy on my very first game! Just lobbed a stick of Dynamite from the spawn and bam 3 kills! I couldn't believe it! I only need 4 more trophies: Force Multiplier, One Step Ahead (Keep getting 2 kills), Avarice and Goodfellow.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I give it a 6. I boosted One Step Ahead, Barrage, and about 70% of my wins for Force Multiplier. Too bad Force Multiplier was fixed so late in this game's lifespan. It might have been a much more enjoyable game when it had an acitve community when it first came out. Still not a bad game, though.

i agree. and it was free.

better than socom 4 beta for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
And a day after deleting it DLC gets released and you're screwed.

what do u mean?????:confused:

i still have 12 of 12 trophies, that's all i care about.

Even if he got it free on PSN Plus he can still just re-download it from his list if DLC does get released, its just a little bit of a hassle... to Dh they said we may get DLC for L&G for the PS3, but even if we did get the PC extras who knows if it would even include new trophies so I think your fine...

I still haven't posted a difficulty score and the one thing I don't like about the whole difficulty score on this site (not just in this game particular, since I thought it was pretty easy IMO and I did it without boosting) is people who give a low score and even admit to boosting :thumbsdown: even if I do boost on a game I would still consider the difficulty score of doing it legit... if everyone boosted every game shit suprised they ain't all rated 1 for multiplayer games, for the average gamer I'd say a 6 or 7 would be an apprioate score

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

5 put of 10

I boosted all the trophies, but the silvers could all be done naturally to my surprise. I did many of the trophies naturally although i did boost for them.

I boosted 45% of my wins and the other 55% were all legit wins with skill. The game is just time consuming is all.

• 3 months later...

I gave it 7. Some trophies are really demanding (fish in a barrel), some very time-consuming (win 100 matches).

The problem is with the people playing this game. If somebody is loosing, closes server and match is over. You played 10 minutes or something to get another match victory in vain.

My remommendation forthese people who are gonna buy and play the game - DO NOT do it, really.

Edited by Ken Marinaris

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...