Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

Holy shit people suck at this game

If there is anything that has been getting on my nerves, it is the completely insane amount of utterly hopeless teammates. They will walk straight past me when I need to be revived, they will not try to pick up our flag or the enemy flag, they will stand in a corner in our base trying to snipe the enemy even though it is the most shitty position ever, man it's the most annoying game ever.

Some people even will go 3 on 1 on above average (above completely shitty?) players and still lose. What the hell? I can usually kill those same people alone, but with crits and lagg it may be hard sometimes, but there is just no excuse when you go 3 on 1.

Sorry, I am just so very annoyed, a bunch of noobs ruining my games on a bad day is not a combo i am particularly fond of. Some of you guys must certainly feel the same tho?!

:mad: :confused:

EDIT: Also, if you feel the same as I do, feel free to add me and we will kill off all those noobs.

Edited by Espenol

If there is anything that has been getting on my nerves, it is the completely insane amount of utterly hopeless teammates. They will walk straight past me when I need to be revived, they will not try to pick up our flag or the enemy flag, they will stand in a corner in our base trying to snipe the enemy even though it is the most shitty position ever, man it's the most annoying game ever.

Some people even will go 3 on 1 on above average (above completely shitty?) and still lose. What the hell? I can usually kill those same people alone, but with crits and lagg it may be hard sometimes, but there is just no excuse when you go 3 on 1.

Sorry, I am just so very annoyed, a bunch of noobs ruining my games on a bad day is not a combo i am particularly fond of. Some of you guys must certainly feel the same tho?!

:mad: :confused:

EDIT: Also, if you feel the same as I do, feel free to add me and we will kill off all those noobs.

LoL, I've played with a bunch of noobs before its really frustrating when your doing a robbery or greed and your teammates don't do nothing about the whole objective.... this game was the reason I bought a mic cause I was getting sick of retarded noobs.... what a lot of people never relized is on Robbery is if you look at the red and blue circles at the bottom and if you see the white dot that means the Safe has already been blown up, but kept seeing people still grab a barrel, now that I have a mic, its like hey tardo put the barrel down and grab the gold....

The people not going for the flags and not reviving is beyond insane, now I will check around before I pick someone up cause its pointless if theres baddies around and reviving someone you'll just both get killed, I can't tell you how many times i've seen my own teammates try and pick me up right in a giant firefight, atleast when I was down I could still shoot instead of getting executed cause of a dumbass teammate, but the people sniping from the spawn point also aggravates me too, i've only seen a few people actually good at that, but if I see like 1 person on my team doing that and they have like 1 kill and a bunch of deaths, next match if they begin to do the same thing, i turn to a blaster and kill them myself, than again some people are really new and don't know the flags are spawn points

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...