Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

How Is Barrage Possible?

How do you do it? Every other weapon one shots you and it takes more than a full clip to kill someone so how do you get three in less than 12 seconds without getting one shotted?

Well an easy way is if you see some of the other team members with one of them being down, 1 will go help them and thats two easy kills there right when the other guy is revivng the other (thats if you get the kills and one of your teammates doesn't steal a kill) and if theres another person close by there you go, its not as hard as it seems, another things is on Conquest is instead of going for your points go straight to the other teams A or B spot(Whichever point they are trying to control) and kind get behind the whole team and just start unloading

Well an easy way is if you see some of the other team members with one of them being down, 1 will go help them and thats two easy kills there right when the other guy is revivng the other (thats if you get the kills and one of your teammates doesn't steal a kill) and if theres another person close by there you go, its not as hard as it seems, another things is on Conquest is instead of going for your points go straight to the other teams A or B spot(Whichever point they are trying to control) and kind get behind the whole team and just start unloading

Okay, cool, thanks for the tip. Maybe I should leave this trophy for when I understand more about how the game works.

Whooooa, I actually got it in a Shootout match. I might actually 100% this.

Edited by pacman919