Last of Us coming to PS4

113mac113

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all... :francis:

Whilst I like the idea of platting this awesomeness again and seeing it look even more sexy on PS4, I can't help but be a little annoyed at yet another port. On the other hand, it's great for those who didn't have a PS3 last generation.

It's very likely I'll get this. I want everything TLOU related, even the game on another platform. Now how about a Vita spin-off?

Again... :francis:

Edit: :francis:

Edited by AshtimusPrime
:francis:

Improved graphics, is that possible?

The good; the game is amazing and worth playing again. Journey's won't be as bad with the updates.

The bad; Survivor + glitch more than likely fixed which means more playthroughs. Collectibles, so many collectibles. Still have to do the journeys again which is a pain.

I'm on the fence here. Depends on what else is releasing about this time. Its summer so Watch Dogs, Destiny, etc.

I may be the only one who isn't interested in this. I played the game on the PS3 and it truly is a masterpiece, everything about it is brilliant. But I didn't buy my PS4 to play ports of PS3 games. There's no reason to bring this out as a PS4 game, let it be the greatest game from the PS3 era.

I've heard people wanting other AAA titles like GTA V brought to the PS4... WHY? I'd rather those companies work on the next gen version of said game.

This is just my opinion. I know people will accept PS3 ports since they never got chance to play them etc. But I don't want to see the PS4 plagued by PS3 ports.

Just saying :)

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Iranu055/Other/aww-yeah.gif

Whilst I like the idea of platting this awesomeness again and seeing it look even more sexy on PS4, I can't help but be a little annoyed at yet another port. On the other hand, it's great for those who didn't have a PS3 last generation.

It's a valid point, and one which I'm largely in agreement with, however I think The Last of Us is one of the few select PS3 titles that would benefit from that little bit more power that the PS4 has at its disposal.

Glad to hear that it will come with the Left Behind DLC, as I have yet to play it.

First response: SCHWEEEEET!!!!!

Second response: god damn it, now I get to do those 2x MP "journeys" again...

Fixed that for you. :francis:

No...no you didn't. The journeys were a chore. A long, drawn out, slow progressing, very repetitive chore. One that you have to do twice. I really hope the remove the MP trophies and add some SP ones for kills, easter eggs, etc, but I highly doubt that will happen. I kinda doubt they will even patch the Survivor + glitch, but they might.