Safe in Bill's Town ?????

nx97am

Hi guys,

in Bill's Town, there is a safe marked on the map and there is also a safe combination note. But I couldn't find a way to get there.

Do u think there is a secret way to the safe or maybe they cut out some part of gameplay (or map) and maybe they were short on time.

Any ideas?

Hi guys,

in Bill's Town, there is a safe marked on the map and there is also a safe combination note. But I couldn't find a way to get there.

Do u think there is a secret way to the safe or maybe they cut out some part of gameplay (or map) and maybe they were short on time.

Any ideas?

Think this is the safe which is next to a truck and the note is down at the far end caught in the fence if i remember right its not in any sort of secret place both are out in the open.

It is down the main street you enter before you encounter the first of Bill's traps. The safe is halfway down the road on the right hand side behind a red pickup-truck, the note for the combination for the safe is found if you continue right up to the blockade at the end of the road and it is stuck on a spike coming off of the blockade itself.