how do you defeat prinnys n oranges?

bbrickson83

im a level 51, and ive been watching a million youtube videos and they are either the same level or a lil higher and they are getting 120k damage on prinnys and im only getting 40k at the most...what the hell is going on and why cant i defeat these damn assholes.? lol >_<

nevermind! lol i fo

ung ou.t w.hat. the prob was..

Edited by bbrickson83

• 1 year later...
im a level 51, and ive been watching a million youtube videos and they are either the same level or a lil higher and they are getting 120k damage on prinnys and im only getting 40k at the most...what the hell is going on and why cant i defeat these damn assholes.? lol >_<

nevermind! lol i fo

ung ou.t w.hat. the prob was..

dont suppose youcould tell me how you done it mate im having the same problem cheers

• 1 month later...

Well its kinda a late response to this thread but, ill post what worked for me.

First of all buff yourself before facing an orange/prinny. You need to be at least level 50 and if you are just make sure that all your buffs are level 5. At level 50 an auto heal (cant remember the name but its the one that heals you every turn) heals you for 8k+ and the 3rd prinny -strongest attacks- will hit for 11k.

If you are having trouble go for the oranges first. Easier and will net you one or two levels and u can face the prinnies at Lv 52 + which will make it EVEN easier.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...