Rate the trophy difficulty...  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.25

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it a 3 after you learn how to play the game which is pretty simple, just be careful not to enrage too many enemies at a time with the wrong order or you will get enraged as well :p. With that being said this is the most gold trophies I have ever got in such a short span of time... even counting terminator salvation.

I put a 3 on there mostly because its not to hard, but a little confusing in the beginning.

I give it a 3 as well because of that. The beginning was confusing as fuck and I honestly had no clue what I was doing. After the first hour, it has been a joke ever since.

Except for those stupid ass puppets.

Gave it a 2, Follow the guide and it's a piece of cake. My play thu took 14 hours and I was LvL 56 for the final boss. It could have been much faster but i didn't figure out the hidden treasure chests fast enuff and had to go back to each level and get them. For anyone starting this game the "small squared off " areas are where you should use the magic " True sight" then the hidden chest will appear and you can get the contents ( which are needed for one of the late levels).

I'll vote when I complete it, but it's definitely not a '1'. Unless you're some kind of god, it does take a while to understand what you're doing at the beginning. It took me maybe a couple of hours to figure out how the combat system really worked. I'll probably end up voting this a 3 or 4 (where 5 would equal "an average gamer could get platinum without too much trouble"). Without a guide, this game would easily be above a 5.

EDIT: Okay, it took me 15½ hours. It took longer than it should because I didn't realise I had to activate every single black stone (I only used the stamps guide). I also got pwned by the puppets a few times because I didn't realise my character wasn't strong enough to beat them.

Edited by squodge

This was number 47 for me. This game would be ranked a 7 or 8 with no guide or wiki. I used both, which equated to a 3 for me. This game gets easier once you rank up into the 20s. There are frustrations that come with this game, especially within the first three hours. This game takes patience, if you're aiming for platinum.

Make sure you save often and watch your key counts when you open the red treasure chests...

Don't think I'll play a game like this again. :whistle: