No way!

quopi

I don't understand what the fuck you mean by this, I'm a so called "quitter" just because I stopped playing a game I don't like? Wow.

I wouldn't put much stock into someone trolling you that hasn't played the game as far as I can see, but they could also be joking.. so pending on how you look at it.

The game is terrible... but jokingly simple to finish if you do a massive combo to the enemies in the area to superboost your level in each zone.. which is rinse-repeat how you beat the game. I got massively lost at first and said screw this game oh so long ago..before I finally broke down and got the plat on it..

But it is terrible and i wouldn't fault you for ditching it forever.

Edited by Multitasking

I wouldn't put much stock into someone trolling you that hasn't played the game as far as I can see, but they could also be joking.. so pending on how you look at it.

The game is terrible... but jokingly simple to finish if you do a massive combo to the enemies in the area to superboost your level in each zone.. which is rinse-repeat how you beat the game. I got massively lost at first and said screw this game oh so long ago..before I finally broke down and got the plat on it..

But it is terrible and i wouldn't fault you for ditching it forever.

I get what you're saying, but I've platted too many bad games lately and I can't take another one, I'm not giving up on the plat, I'm just going to wait it out for a while, I might plat it in a few months when I feel like it. :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...
I get what you're saying, but I've platted too many bad games lately and I can't take another one, I'm not giving up on the plat, I'm just going to wait it out for a while, I might plat it in a few months when I feel like it. :whistle:

I just platted a awesome game now it's time for a quick crappy plat lol

• 4 weeks later...
Quitters always fail in life.You must finish it or it will haunt you for the rest of your life.I hope you rise one day because now you have definately fallen.

Platting a game you don't like just for the sake of virtual trophies is how you fail in life and time management.

Edited by Slik6Sik