A couple of questions

BBoy2020

1) Is the combo meter supposed to reset after every battle? The way everyone's talking about how easy it is to chain seems like it wouldn't. I constantly have to use CP Recovery just to get by in a battle.

2) Does your support magic just automatically level up as you do, or is there anything specific you have to do to level them up?

I used both body parts guides from this site and they were 100% accurate for me, your just inputting it wrong I bet.

For example - Phantom (5,1,2,3,4,6) - the correct way to input that would be #1-Body part 2, #2-body part 3, #3-body part 4 and so on.... I bet you read that as #1-body part 5.....

Mp wont go up on its own in battle but it will go up on its own when running around in the world, if your low on MP in battle use absorb or later on you should get spells to restore MP, CP etc....

Ganon keys drop randomly, you really don't need to open up any chests around the world so save your keys and use them only after boss fights to get the story specific items.

Edited by TheNukes

No I get what it was going for, but you see...

For example, following the walkthrough on GameFAQs, it lists the Yeeg's weaknesses as:

1 Head

2 Left Arm

3 Right Arm

4 Left Leg

5 Right Leg

6 Abdomen

7 Tail

8 Left Ear

9 Right Ear

Which in the game list would be: 1, 4, 5, 7, 8, 6, 9, 2, 3

Tested it out and got all bingos.

Trying to follow the guides presented here, I get: 1, 8, 9, 2, 3, 6, 4, 5, 7