What is with the controls on Labyrinth Legends?

poetic_justice_

My little guy is constantly walking up toward the top of the screen when I am not moving :l3:. He is committing suicide off these plank walkways and it is seriously starting to make me upset.

I thought it was a hardware issue with the controller, but I tried the controller on several other games and had no issues. It is only on Labyrinth Legends that my character is moving by himself, and it is only in that one direction: up. Turning the controller on and off has not solved the issue, nor has turning the PS3 on and off.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, the game keeps killing my guy on the plank boardwalks. The screen will show my guy with both feet firmly on the boardwalk, yet he goes into the spaz mode animation and falls THROUGH THE BOARDWALK into the pit.

EDIT: After plugging in a third party controller and testing it against the Sony Wireless, the issue is with the Sony controller. Apparently there is a minor calibration issue where the "up" function of :l3: is active even when it's not being touched. What is weird is

A) I have never had this issue previously (including with this game), and

B) the undesired "up" motion is not occurring in any other game, just this one. No cameras movement, no character movement, no muzzle drift in FPS... only in Labyrinth Legends does :l3: take on a life of its own with upward movement.

Edited by poetic_justice_