3 questions about this game?!

Ron-A-Palooza

Ok, Got the 5 stars and the time bonuses complete for the first 8 levels. I did some research and still unable to find some solutions.

1. Game crashes. This has happened at least 3 times. For no reason the game will just crash to the XMB. Very annoying as it happened twice on the octo boss. Anyone else experiencing this?

2. The "ALL AT ONCE TROPHY" I don't think this can be obtained on levels that the stars have already been collected on. I did the first level got all the money and killed all the eneimies, however I am always short on $$$. I know you get more $$$ for collecting stars so I'm assuming I have to start a new game to obtain this trophy and do it from scratch? I noticed in the video guide for the trophy that the player had 799 coins when I complete it with the stars already collected I can only get 650.

3. The time bonus runs. I have gotten the first 8 time bonuses but does it really matter if you die in the level? I have seen people say that they think if you die that it wont count. However, I have collected the time bonus at the end of the level. Does this count even if I died or got hit by a saw or something???

Thanks

I like the game. Music and combat are refreshing.

Edited by Ron-A-Palooza

1 - It's happened to me once. Annoying, yes, but since I didn't lose any progress or have my game get weird when I rebooted, oh well.

2 - For the zombie by the fire are you collecting his money he drops when he dies? And all money from the chest/barrels? I'm pretty sure I had 799 as well, and 699 without the zombie's drop. You may just be missing one or two gold stashes. I just did this a few days ago though, after, having 5 stars so I can confirm it works.

3- Not sure as I'm still trying to get all of these myself.

It is a fun game though. It's a nice change of pace from my usual game.

Maybe I missed the zombie coin, but I don't think that will be enough for the money requirement. I literally get all the other coins, so maybe I am missing the zombie one. Will try it this evening. The time trials one is making me nervous a little. But as long as the time trial says completed I don't see why it shouldn't count even with dying.