Screwed over by another BS free game

Clunker

Looks like I would have learned my lesson after the Jetpack Joyride nightmare.

This game is horrible, not to mention repetitive.

The charm wears off around the 7th castle.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't just want to be done with this game.

A 3 hour completion time? F no. Maybe if you're the game developer.

A 1/2 difficulty rating? Ugh, maybe if these are the only kind of games you play.

A 4 to 6 rating is probably more realistic.

Second post like this, I may skip this game... Was going to DL it after I get LBP1 and LBP2 off of my HD.

You may skip a game because of two bad post? Would you also skip a game like Uncharted 3 because people say all the DLC ruins it? This game is not as hard as it seems. I was able to beat it in 3 hours with a bulk of them coming from playing it 2 1/2 hours straight netting 8 out of 10 trophies. It is a fun game, play it and see for yourself.

Looks like I would have learned my lesson after the Jetpack Joyride nightmare.

The charm wears off around the 7th castle.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't just want to be done with this game.

A 3 hour completion time? F no. Maybe if you're the game developer.

A 1/2 difficulty rating? Ugh, maybe if these are the only kind of games you play.

A 4 to 6 rating is probably more realistic.

In all fairness, Labryinth Legends wasn't all that good. Got boring and repetitive rather quickly.

You may skip a game because of two bad post? Would you also skip a game like Uncharted 3 because people say all the DLC ruins it? This game is not as hard as it seems. I was able to beat it in 3 hours with a bulk of them coming from playing it 2 1/2 hours straight netting 8 out of 10 trophies. It is a fun game, play it and see for yourself.

I wish I had skipped UC3, only reason I got the platinum is because it was shorter and easier than the other ones. If it had been as long I'd of never got the platinum.

I don't agree with this (not my kind of game, but not so bad), it's only a bit harder and takes longer than what you may expect, and also punctual is semi -glitched , i'm almost sure if you die and resume, then you get the time ribbon, that one doesn't count, just make sure to get the time bonuses without restarting the level.

Well, I decided to give this game a try and I regret that I did... this game is for one terrible, and is not a 2 difficulty I am on one of the bosses and I have failed this level about 3 times now. I am sure it is going to take me another 2-3 hours to finish these levels and then another hour at least to get the fastest times on all of the maps and get all stars. difficulty should be 4-5 with a 5-8 hour completion.

Well, I decided to give this game a try and I regret that I did... this game is for one terrible, and is not a 2 difficulty I am on one of the bosses and I have failed this level about 3 times now. I am sure it is going to take me another 2-3 hours to finish these levels and then another hour at least to get the fastest times on all of the maps and get all stars. difficulty should be 4-5 with a 5-8 hour completion.

I finally finished this the other day.

Beating the final boss was just blind luck.

I replayed that level atleast 10 times.

Thank God by the 10th time, when I finally beat him, I knew the puzzles pretty well and was able to move through them quick enough to earn the speed bonus.

Needless to say, this game got deleted off the hard drive the moment I went 100%.

I don't know about the hours I put in, but it was like 5 days between the time I downloaded this and by the time I got 100%.

I finally finished this the other day.

Beating the final boss was just blind luck.

I replayed that level atleast 10 times.

Thank God by the 10th time, when I finally beat him, I knew the puzzles pretty well and was able to move through them quick enough to earn the speed bonus.

Needless to say, this game got deleted off the hard drive the moment I went 100%.

I don't know about the hours I put in, but it was like 5 days between the time I downloaded this and by the time I got 100%.

I've been playing it today and for 1-2 hours managed to get all of the first stars except 2 in the last level of the first section and decided to quit before I get even more bored of this game, are you allowed to get killed by the environment for speed runs? (ex. saws cutting your character in half but it respawns you and takes a heart) if you are allowed to die then I knocked out a couple of speed runs today too lol.

I'm guessing y'all are regretting the games because they got stuck on your trophy list? Here's an idea: Either research on the game or play the game on an alternative account. Don't like it, it won't be on your true account. Like it, and start it again on your true account and be merry.

• 1 month later...

Yeah.... this is a complete P.O.S!!!

Avoid this game.

.....I´ll just post the last stupid thing that happened to me... on the 2nd boss fight my character just froze in the arena, it didn´t respond to L1 or any attack, it just stood still taking all of the damage of the world until the idiot died. Time to restart this stupid level for like the 12th time in a row...

Now I know why they put it for free... Because it´s GARBAGE!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Froze on me numberous times. Twice I had to reboot my PS3. One was the final boss, his cloud just quit moving. There was nothing I could do but restart the whole level all over again. Controls are poor. Pushing the boxes was clunky. Why can't I grab and slide boxes left and right? No stats so u can't track ur speed run status. I actially feel better now that i got that rant out. I rate it a 2/5. Weak

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The charm of this game definitely wore off after about three or four levels, but finally getting back into it, it is better than when I first tried it. Can't just mindlessly run around and hack at everything.

For a free game I'm okay with it. Quick rating I'd give it a 4-5/10 and so far the trophies are probably more along the lines of a 3 difficulty with ~ 5-9 hours to beat. I only have like 5 or 6 trophies but I imagine the 2 gold will take a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This has become the semi-official complaint thread for Labryinth Legends.

My beef is that I thought I was playing a demo version, only to find that because I was a PS Plus member it unlocked the full version, so now the game is stuck on my PSN ID. Pffffft.

• 1 month later...