Damn, this game is hard instead!

MerioMerio

Despite the difficulty rating is around 2/10, i find this game to be pretty hard! Maybe bcz it's not the kind of game i usuallly play, tho 2/10 rating and 3 hours as time estimated to 100% is just false in my eyes, even following a video guide! Sure it sholdnt be a 9/10 or stuff like, tho now i'm half-way to 100% and i think this deserves a lot more as difficulty rating. It's hard to me!

The overall voted difficulty is 2.5. If you think it deserves more, you should of course vote higher in the poll. What exactly are you having trouble with?[/QUOTE]

Actually u need some time to handle the game, u need to follow guides to get five stars, of course upgrading the character before going for further trophies helps, punctual i'm afraid it's partially glitched because if you "resume" after diying it doesn't count even if you get the time award. 3-7 hours as wrote on trophy guide is very good hoping... i'd say 10 is more fair. Btw, i repeat, it's not THAT hard, just a bit more than one may expects :)

There is nothing hard about this game once you realize the use of the L1 block button. Most of my deaths when i first started playing were from mass enemies going off on me. Then i realized just holding L1 negates their attacks and you can just spam triangle. Nothing hard after that.

Hope this helps someone just starting out and having trouble

• 2 weeks later...

im finding this game very hard myself. its pissing me off. level 5 for example, if your partner dies you have to restart from the beginning. so frustrating since i always make it till almost the end, (the area where you have to push A and B blocks in their place) and then this ninni muggin gets killed. :mad: