the boss with spider glitch in level 14?

Alex_0401

What I saw on youtube, the boss will release some spiders, then disappear, and show up again after a sec.

But when I play level 14, the boss just can not release its spiders, it disappear directly, and never show up again.

:2walls:

Any one got the same problem?

• 3 weeks later...

*edit: This was for the beetle boss, not the spider boss.

I tried quitting the game and restarting. Did not help and it still glitched. I will try uninstalling and installing and let everyone know if that works tomorrow.

One thing I did notice that others might notice too to see if their game is glitched. Both times in the room right after the 2nd star (where there are dials you must turn and platforms you must ride on or you will fall and die), I noticed both times that if I fell off of there or got hit my hearts would stay at full health. I thought this was really weird. I watched Vuuls video on youtube and noticed when he fell his heart was lost. So that could be a sign that you have a buggy game.

EDIT**

I installed the game again and I had hope because I was losing hearts in that room. And when the beetle boss went down a couple more spiders dropped but he didn't come back so it's still glitched. My last hope is to not try the L1 button on him and see if that helps at all :(

Edited by Foxyfox