star boy and punctual are glitched

shady023

All I can say is :applause:

On a side note, I was worried when I saw the thread topic and I am halfway through the game. I was about to go :chair: to the figurative game because I have had a run of glitched games as of late.

I wasn't worried. 90% of the time when somebody reports trophy as glitched on this site, it's not glitched.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if puntcual is glitched tho i'd recomend everybody to play without resuming after death. i wasn't able to get that trophy, i restarted to play every stage from the first ahead and when i got the trophy (was one of the last stage in the second chapter) i'm sure i already had the time bonus )i kept track), tho i died and resumed on that level the first time. So just try to be carefull about this

• 5 months later...
I wasn't worried. 90% of the time when somebody reports trophy as glitched on this site, it's not glitched.

How did you arrive at that conclusion? I come to this site because it's one of the first places to find out if glitches actually exist. 90% of the time multiple people will confirm the existence of a glitch on this site before the manufacturer/developer posts anything about it online.

EDIT: I am fairly certain I have earned a Time Bonus on all levels, yet no Punctual trophy has unlocked. I played the last eleven levels from the map (no restarts after death) just to be sure I wasn't glitching via restart. After replaying the very first level (which seems like a tutorial) and earning the Time Bonus there, the Punctual trophy unlocked. I cannot confirm or deny MerioMerio's theory about Punctual glitching, but playing and beating every level directly from the map (without using the restart option if I died) worked for me.

Edited by poetic_justice_

• 1 month later...
I'm not sure if puntcual is glitched tho i'd recomend everybody to play without resuming after death. i wasn't able to get that trophy, i restarted to play every stage from the first ahead and when i got the trophy (was one of the last stage in the second chapter) i'm sure i already had the time bonus )i kept track), tho i died and resumed on that level the first time. So just try to be carefull about this

I got the trophy even though I died, restarted, and got a speed medal on one level. The glitch doesn't seem to happen all the time.