Ordering my copy soon ...

Ordering this & hope it's an easy ADV platinum .... (yeah, i'm L@@KING at you , ~White Album)

1 Plat- 9 Golds - 6 Silvers = 100%

http://trophies.ps3wiki.net/L40-ve20-once20-2D-mermaid27-s20-tears2D-.html

PS .... Looks easier than "umineko" & Japan wiki states "13 hours to platinum , if using skip feature."

Edited by MainComptonese

I could never use the Skip feature in any visual novel game i've played.

True , but if you want to platinum , then the skip feature makes things unlock faster . I only use the skip feature on some visual novels , but not all like Clannad , Evangelion : Iron Maiden , Chaos ; Head Noah , 428 Shibuya , and some other potential visual novels .

Ordering this & hope it's an easy ADV platinum .... (yeah, i'm L@@KING at you , ~White Album)

1 Plat- 9 Golds - 6 Silvers = 100%

L@ve once -mermaid's tears- - PS3 ????? ???wiki

PS .... Looks easier than "umineko" & Japan wiki states "13 hours to platinum , if using skip feature."

Bold: LOL, the same for me xD

I bought the official guide a few months ago, but got lazy into playing it xD

blame the stupid bug for it -_-

as for this L@ve Once, I will just wait for greater price drop

still targeting Agarest Senki Zero, Tales of Graces F, Disgaea 4, and Suzumiya Haruhi no Tsuisou for the next platinum :D

True , but if you want to platinum , then the skip feature makes things unlock faster . I only use the skip feature on some visual novels , but not all like Clannad , Evangelion : Iron Maiden , Chaos ; Head Noah , 428 Shibuya , and some other potential visual novels .

Well for me with visual novels, i'm interested in the story as well as seeing what my decision-making does to the story(unless the story is about as linear as the 1st 7 out of 8 episodes of Umineko, i'm still very interested in the story).

So for me, once my copy of L@ve Once arrives when my copy of The Reminiscence of Haruhi Suzumiya comes out, i'm going to be going through the story from beginning to end for each ending.