L.A. Noire Complete Edition Coming to PS3

OLIVERMC97

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/121/1210242/ddd_1319125643.jpg

Rockstar's recently announced L.A. Noire Complete Edition will be coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It will be available on November 15th in the United States, one week after its PC counterpart. It will be released on November 18th internationally.

As previously announced, the Complete Edition includes the following DLC:

"Nicholson Electroplating" Arson case

"Reefer Madness" Vice case

"The Consul's Car" Traffic case

"The Naked City" Vice case

"A Slip of the Tongue" Traffic case

So what does everyone think? I will probably pick this up now, depending on the price. Sorry if this has already been posted.

• 2 weeks later...
Are all the DLCs going to be in the disc?

As previously announced, the Complete Edition includes the following DLC:

"Nicholson Electroplating" Arson case

"Reefer Madness" Vice case

"The Consul's Car" Traffic case

"The Naked City" Vice case

"A Slip of the Tongue" Traffic case

Edited by LethalKiller94

• 2 weeks later...
So I guess that confirms they're done with DLC for this game?

I dont think we will se anymore DLC, the DLC we got wasnt great really. It was just cut cases from the main game. Theres also 2 whole desks that were removed from the game for one reason or another, it would be nice if they brought those out! They missed the mark to do that though, they would have sold alot back at launch but now most people have probably traded the game.

I dont think we will se anymore DLC, the DLC we got wasnt great really. It was just cut cases from the main game. Theres also 2 whole desks that were removed from the game for one reason or another, it would be nice if they brought those out! They missed the mark to do that though, they would have sold alot back at launch but now most people have probably traded the game.

I just remember reading something after all the crap with MacNamara came to light that Rockstar said they weren't done with L.A. Noire, I guess they are.

itll probably be "slips" inside the case for each DLC case or maybe a "slip" to get the R* pass so you can everything that way.

from what i understand the collection set will still be around $50.

its just cheaper to buy the regular version new at $30 and buy the R* pass.

i would love for them to release the other 2 desks they cut from the game.

i love the game enough that i plan on redoing it under the wifes psn name (LAN trophy card).

Edited by Manifest Density Pt. 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's the exact same game as the original and uses the same saves so you have nothing to worry about and the same applies to all other complete editions. There is one exception to this rule and that's Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition as the USE isn't backwards compatible with the non-USE release

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

It's the exact same game as the original and uses the same saves so you have nothing to worry about and the same applies to all other complete editions. There is one exception to this rule and that's Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition as the USE isn't backwards compatible with the non-USE release

Ummm...this is all wrong. I borrowed the vanilla version when the game came out and finally decided to buy the complete edition. Come home and pop it in and all I can do is start a new game or view an empty vehicle showroom. It runs a completely different save file than the original.

I'm pretty f***ing pissed right now. Can't even figure out how to play the DLC cases, which was kinda the reason I sprung for the complete edition. :2walls:

Ummm...this is all wrong. I borrowed the vanilla version when the game came out and finally decided to buy the complete edition. Come home and pop it in and all I can do is start a new game or view an empty vehicle showroom. It runs a completely different save file than the original.

It's unfortunate you had to find out the hard way. I was hoping the complete edition would work with existing save data. Looks like it doesn't.

So, thats all that's included in the complete edition?.

The cheapest price I've seen was £32.86. The standard game + R* pass costs around £25, so I'll be going that route instead.

I already have the game but I won't be picking up the DLC. Also, whats the point of a complete edition when you can get all that's included cheaper from the retail copy of the game and a rockstar pass?.

Edited by mjfan97