XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > K (PS3) > Kung Fu Rider

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 2 15.38%
2 1 7.69%
3 2 15.38%
4 2 15.38%
5 3 23.08%
6 1 7.69%
7 2 15.38%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10 - Very Hard 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2010, 11:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Gold Submission   Staff - Super Moderator   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Default Trophy Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.92

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by PainOfDemise; 01-24-2014 at 12:52 AM.
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I'm giving it a 10, it's basically impossible to get a platinum in this game.
pacman919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 09:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

so wtf? two 10s and a 1. I think there needs to something implemented where you can see who votes for what difficulty and we can ban the idiots who vote 1 on 10 rated games from voting on polls. It would make it so people don't have to not count votes and we can just get an average instead

My First Guide: MX vs ATV Trophy Guide and Roadmap
mattybell2117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 01:09 AM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Gold Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattybell2117 View Post
so wtf? two 10s and a 1. I think there needs to something implemented where you can see who votes for what difficulty and we can ban the idiots who vote 1 on 10 rated games from voting on polls. It would make it so people don't have to not count votes and we can just get an average instead
Same but I think we might want to wait for a couple more ppl to vote till we found out if this game is a 10 or a 1.
Jin_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 01:27 AM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Well I know one thing. This game doesn't deserve a one. I mean if you saw the video reviews, this game has bad controls. Also this game doesn't come out till tomorrow, so it's hard to believe this thread is getting rating. Besides, we already one person who gave a 10 and this type of crap always happen in this site. All we can do is get use to it.

One more thing, I thought this game doesn't have a platinum. All those whiny comments about people skipping this game mainly because of the trophy list and this game has a PLATINUM difficulty rating thread.

40 Platinums before 2014? I made it.
50 before 2015? Give me strength. D:
Mecha Buu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Baqsam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattybell2117 View Post
There is already an option to make it so that the voters show their name (as far as I know). I guess the staff didn't want to enable it for difficulty-rating threads.
Baqsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Buu View Post
Well I know one thing. This game doesn't deserve a one. I mean if you saw the video reviews, this game has bad controls. Also this game doesn't come out till tomorrow, so it's hard to believe this thread is getting rating. Besides, we already one person who gave a 10 and this type of crap always happen in this site. All we can do is get use to it.

One more thing, I thought this game doesn't have a platinum. All those whiny comments about people skipping this game mainly because of the trophy list and this game has a PLATINUM difficulty rating thread.
This game doesn't have a platinum, which is why this thread is pretty stupid and the votes don't matter.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:40 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman919 View Post
This game doesn't have a platinum, which is why this thread is pretty stupid and the votes don't matter.
This thread is about trophy difficulty... NOT platinum difficulty.

Anyway, I've played the game for about 5 hours now, and to get an S on all rankings (so far) has been pretty easy. There's a few that may take a while - the cumulative trophies, but they shouldn't take ages. The one I may have trouble with is the "Business Nuisance trophy, because so far I've smashed 0.

I've not voted yet. Will vote when I have more of the trophies!
thecolster123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecolster123 View Post
This thread is about trophy difficulty... NOT platinum difficulty.

Anyway, I've played the game for about 5 hours now, and to get an S on all rankings (so far) has been pretty easy. There's a few that may take a while - the cumulative trophies, but they shouldn't take ages. The one I may have trouble with is the "Business Nuisance trophy, because so far I've smashed 0.

I've not voted yet. Will vote when I have more of the trophies!
Well, that was recently changed then.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:51 PM   #10 (permalink)

Just got 100%, maybe i'm the first?

I would say this game is alot harder than people might think, it is such a shame this has no platinum.

Finding the tokens when there's no video guides is a pain in a rear.

I will give this a 7, but compared to other games that have no platinums.