Rate the trophy difficulty...  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.92

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

so wtf? two 10s and a 1. I think there needs to something implemented where you can see who votes for what difficulty and we can ban the idiots who vote 1 on 10 rated games from voting on polls. It would make it so people don't have to not count votes and we can just get an average instead

Same but I think we might want to wait for a couple more ppl to vote till we found out if this game is a 10 or a 1.

Well I know one thing. This game doesn't deserve a one. I mean if you saw the video reviews, this game has bad controls. Also this game doesn't come out till tomorrow, so it's hard to believe this thread is getting rating. Besides, we already one person who gave a 10 and this type of crap always happen in this site. All we can do is get use to it.

One more thing, I thought this game doesn't have a platinum. All those whiny comments about people skipping this game mainly because of the trophy list and this game has a PLATINUM difficulty rating thread.

so wtf? two 10s and a 1. I think there needs to something implemented where you can see who votes for what difficulty and we can ban the idiots who vote 1 on 10 rated games from voting on polls. It would make it so people don't have to not count votes and we can just get an average instead

There is already an option to make it so that the voters show their name (as far as I know). I guess the staff didn't want to enable it for difficulty-rating threads.

Well I know one thing. This game doesn't deserve a one. I mean if you saw the video reviews, this game has bad controls. Also this game doesn't come out till tomorrow, so it's hard to believe this thread is getting rating. Besides, we already one person who gave a 10 and this type of crap always happen in this site. All we can do is get use to it.

One more thing, I thought this game doesn't have a platinum. All those whiny comments about people skipping this game mainly because of the trophy list and this game has a PLATINUM difficulty rating thread.

This game doesn't have a platinum, which is why this thread is pretty stupid and the votes don't matter.

This game doesn't have a platinum, which is why this thread is pretty stupid and the votes don't matter.

This thread is about trophy difficulty... NOT platinum difficulty.

Anyway, I've played the game for about 5 hours now, and to get an S on all rankings (so far) has been pretty easy. There's a few that may take a while - the cumulative trophies, but they shouldn't take ages. The one I may have trouble with is the "Business Nuisance trophy, because so far I've smashed 0.

I've not voted yet. Will vote when I have more of the trophies!

This thread is about trophy difficulty... NOT platinum difficulty.

Anyway, I've played the game for about 5 hours now, and to get an S on all rankings (so far) has been pretty easy. There's a few that may take a while - the cumulative trophies, but they shouldn't take ages. The one I may have trouble with is the "Business Nuisance trophy, because so far I've smashed 0.

I've not voted yet. Will vote when I have more of the trophies!

Well, that was recently changed then.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...

Ok so the difficulty actually comes from getting all the collectibles. Getting S rank is mainly about staying alive getting a few boosts and getting to the finish as quickly as possible. Time bonus matters most.

The collectibles in the last stage are incredibly frustrating. Some of these case take 30 mins to an hour to obtain.

My personal rating would be 8/10