Does this game have Platinum if any 1 knows

Saul AU

Couldn't someone do one of those handy-dandy Trophy point value totals to see how much the game itself is worth, then use that to see what the hidden Trophy's value is more likely to be? I see that sort of stuff being pulled often with games that have one or two hidden Trophies.

Well 10 (B) & 3 (S) would mean the hidden trophy is most likely (G). You'd need about 10 (G) & 2 (S) for the secret one to be (P).

Edited by FootballPsycho

I really dont know if this game has a platinum.

Mainly first they put this under retail games.

But then the trophies aren't really ment for a platinum (9(B)3(S))

I think the hidden trophy is going to be a gold.

So im guessing its going to be a retail game but with no platinum.

But you never know.

Edited by Jin_man

Well im not sure if it will make a difference but you could always voice your opinion to Sony and to the house developing the game. Let them know your disappointed about it. And maybe things will change. Sony did have that huge thing they were doing where everyone voted on what changes needed to be made to the console and its online support. So they are listening to us.

Edited by osakamitsu

there's no way in hell they'll turn this into "all golds", and playing an all golds game takes the fun out of trophy hunting

the hidden trophy is a gold, as each PSN class game has 300-320 points, this means that the known tophies take up 225 points, leaving exactly 90 points (and a bit) for the last tropy

a gold trophy is 90 points, so there you have it.

for those who are unfamiliar with the rules for this type of calculation:

bronze = 15 pts

silver = 30 pts ( 2 x brronze)

gold = 90 pts (3 x silver/ 6 x bronze)

platinum= 180 pts (2 x gold/ 6 x silver/ 12 x bronze)

a retail class game has 950-1050 pts worth of trophies, with the platinum not being counted in that total, a PSN class has 300-320 points worth of trophies.

DLC trophies vary so greatly that i'd never count on a formula to calculate them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why should it matter if the game has a platinum or not? There are lots of retail games that have trophies, but not the platinum, e.g. Rock Band Classic Rock Track Pack - 12 trophies, no platinum. I still bought it, I still play it.

Not having a platinum doesn't somehow make a game worse. And having a platinum doesn't improve a game in any way at all. Hannah Montana is probably still a crap game, despite having the platinum. And Metal Gear Solid is a great game despite the lack of platinum.

Why should it matter if the game has a platinum or not? There are lots of retail games that have trophies, but not the platinum, e.g. Rock Band Classic Rock Track Pack - 12 trophies, no platinum. I still bought it, I still play it.

Not having a platinum doesn't somehow make a game worse. And having a platinum doesn't improve a game in any way at all. Hannah Montana is probably still a crap game, despite having the platinum. And Metal Gear Solid is a great game despite the lack of platinum.

Hi-

This is a trophy forum.

Have a nice day.

;)

The rock band classic track pack is an add-on (hence the "track pack" part of the name) and MGS4 was released before trophies existed so neither of those games are good evidence for games not having plats. The point is that this game was originally a PSN game then it was "expanded" into a full retail release, the limited PSN game sized trophy list with no plat is just a sign that they are trying to rip us off.

The rock band classic track pack is an add-on (hence the "track pack" part of the name) and MGS4 was released before trophies existed so neither of those games are good evidence for games not having plats. The point is that this game was originally a PSN game then it was "expanded" into a full retail release, the limited PSN game sized trophy list with no plat is just a sign that they are trying to rip us off.

Ha. I have to say bull on that. That's like saying if I were to buy...Castle Crashers for the PS3 as a retail and it doesn't include a platinum, I would complain that I'm being ripped off. Do I care? Hell no. I only bought the game because I want to have fun, not just for the platinum.

Ha. I have to say bull on that. That's like saying if I were to buy...Castle Crashers for the PS3 as a retail and it doesn't include a platinum, I would complain that I'm being ripped off. Do I care? Hell no. I only bought the game because I want to have fun, not just for the platinum.

I think the rip-off point had more to do with the price than platinum. Had they released this as a PSN game there is no way it would have been $40. A $15 PSN game with those trophies is expected and what this was most likely meant to be but then they decided to make it retail and jack up the price. Kind of like Joy Ride on 360. That was going to be a game for XBLA and a free one at that. Now they made it retail for the Kinect and want $50 for what as going to be a free XBLA game? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
I think the rip-off point had more to do with the price than platinum. Had they released this as a PSN game there is no way it would have been $40. A $15 PSN game with those trophies is expected and what this was most likely meant to be but then they decided to make it retail and jack up the price. Kind of like Joy Ride on 360. That was going to be a game for XBLA and a free one at that. Now they made it retail for the Kinect and want $50 for what as going to be a free XBLA game? :confused:

sony is cheap with there games they dont care if there good or not they just care about the money they rake in

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Hi-

This is a trophy forum.

Have a nice day.

;)

Yes, I'm aware that this is a trophy forum. I know that already, smart arse.

My point is... you don't need trophies to enjoy a game. This forum is for people to help each other get trophies. Just because a game lacks a platinum, it does not change anything about the game. If you don't like the game, move on. I doubt many people would actually buy this game even if it did have a platinum, judging by the apparent difficulty.

• 4 weeks later...