If done correctly.. Plat b4 credits roll

ok, so i plat this on my account, took me 6 hrs, i plat this just now for a friend on his account.. it took me under 3 hrs.. (2 hrs 42 min) to be exact.. a few things to note..

-all metal trophies will pop b4 battles..

if you collect all your gold you will get the trophy just b4 the last gorilla boss battle..

and if done properly, the last 15 iron and 20 steel are in the last boss's lair.

best bet is to search throughly early, start the game moving from masters 1st far left, 2nd middle, and last 3rd right.

as soon as u get the curl, go back to the training room and get everything in that room with all ur powers, then go from left to right and go threw every curl place, then pick back up at the part u have to save mantis.

the last 2 metal trophies poped for me in the lair after geting the iron and steel, the gold for defeating the king komoto and the plat all b4 the credit game over, 2 hrs 42 minutes..

Edited by NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

Just pay extra attention in each area for how many metal pieces you have collected. There will be a few areas you can't get all the pieces the 1st time through, so take note. There is a counter in each section for each metal, but only stays up for a few seconds so watch it carefully. I guess the good thing is the game takes less than 3 hours to beat. I am going to replay at some point to start over on the metals, but other than that it is an easy game. It would be cool if they had a separate counter for each area and the metal pieces, but they don't.