a help for 100%

D_E

not sure why there is no guide, but i 100% the game

the flawless victory trophy can be obtain in multiplayer mode, just assign a controller against you, then win 3 rounds(this how i did)

after finishing it dont reply, choose quit then re fight again another 4 fights to get the 5 flawless victory (easy opponent the small inkling)

the 10 rounds is easy, choose 1-on-1 then put easy computer difficulty, power punches saves you by evading or initiating an attack, remember to dudge

the 25 snapshots you need to go to comic, after beating the game 11 chapters (last 1 epilogue total play 10 chapters) you have 11 snapshots, so in comics choose to take new snapshots , you should do this to make the total 25, you can see the slots in every chapter there is (1) set , doing another will register (2) , so if you repeated them all 11 chapters only for snapshots in comic play youll get 22, then do another 3 more then the trophy will unlock (note you can do the 1st chapter 10 times only 2 poses for a quick one)

the most difficult trophy the giant slayer, to win against the 2nd giant in chapter 8, the trick here, try to fly behind him then do power punch or hit him in his back, he'll drop down to the ground, freeze the screen if you can , go to his head then jump as high as you can to hit his face while moving youre hands up & down, in 1 jump you should hit him 2-3 times & keep repeating, if you managed to get a complete health from the 1st giant then the 2nd 1 can be managed with a relief, the same strategy can work against the 1st giant

the fly trophy to be in the air 5minute can be obtained in any level with the ability to fly.

in chapter 9 final boss, stay in the lowest groun near the lava, do power punches to avoid the projectile attacks from KUANG then do ground shaker ability to shoot the rocks up to him, sometimes not the same place you want the rock to shoot up, so try to be close from the hole you want the rock to shoot up, remember use the power punch to avoid the rocks

in the final chapter 10 take out all enemies 1st then deal with kuang, youll hope he wont attack you till you kill all his minions, just stay away from him & dont engage him

youre powerpunch is you key to defeat him after hitting him just go crazy punching for 2-3 hits

good luck, i enjoyed the game , although my room is small & kinda crowded, i never hit with a kick cause i cant in my room :p

Edited by D_E

• 6 months later...