Trophy Difficulty Rating

FiftyQuid

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy
    • 10 - Very hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_70.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.25

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Tuffinz

• 2 weeks later...

Voted 7...the only one that is difficult is the 5 flawless victories...because you can only get them on medium or higher AND you have to win three rounds in a row...the reason it is hard is because you might have a heart attack doing it over and over again...this is easily a 10 for anyone out of shape...

P.S...it took me about 5 days to recover to finish off the story mode because my body wasnt use to that kind of activity in a long time lol...good luck to anyone doing it...:dance:

NOTE:...THE GAME FROZE ON ME 3 OUT OF 4 TIMES WHEN RESTARTING THE FIGHTS AND IT NEVER SAVED...which means i had 3 out of 5 flawless victories...and it said saving after the match BUT IT NEVER SAVED so i had to do this sh*t over again a few times...so after you get a flawless victory change your settings or something to make sure the games saves and just to be sure save this on a USB stick just in case...you will thank me later...:)...since i might have saved your life...

• 6 months later...
Voted 7...the only one that is difficult is the 5 flawless victories...because you can only get them on medium or higher AND you have to win three rounds in a row...the reason it is hard is because you might have a heart attack doing it over and over again...this is easily a 10 for anyone out of shape...

Too bad you didn't know about using the controller for your opponent. That trophy is actually very easy to get if you use that method since they wouldn't be able to attack. Just found that out from reading the guide in the other thread lol.