Knytt Underground (PS3 & Vita)

trouble with completing map and last quest please help!

DrowElfAssassin

Hello,

I currently just finished the game 100 % trophies, but I am missing the stretch of map where Doras house and her mom are (on horizontal row 8). Is there a way to get to this place on the map without having to restart the chapter? I know it needs to be opened by an earthquake, but I'm not sure if I did something wrong or didn't go there at the right time.

Also, i cannot seem to finish the Blood Melon quest. I have all 3, but there isn't a point of interest on the map so I'm not sure how to finish it.

Please help, the completionist inside me is dying without this stuff being completed.

Thanks.

Yes, once you restart the chapter everything resets: the map and all of the items. I am hoping that there is a way to get to the one area and finish the quest on this playthrough so that I don't have to do all of it over again. If anyone could tell me who and where the person is for the blood melon quest once you complete it that should work, but I'm not sure if I can activate another earthquake to unlock the area where Dora reveals her backstory.

• 2 years later...