Knytt Underground (PS3 & Vita)

Hardest/most frustrating challenge?

kargorath

Wondering what people's thoughts are on this. Personally, thought that Ba Gepehasy (2nd one) was tough because it involved the magnets and the ball which is impossible to control. Also, Jejobo Redy for the same reason, think it was luck that got me through that one, doubt I could do it again!

And the other one that was tricky was Somy Luru that required some very precise timing. A few I did first time, so it was strange the difficulty varied so greatly. I enjoyed about 10 of them and found the others rather annoying!

Any one know what all the names of the challenges are about?

Most of them were extremely difficult for me. I can't remember the names of them (idk what the names are about), but the one with all the powerups probably took me the longest to get through. The one with all the ball magnets was really hard too.

So glad to be done!

• 3 weeks later...

I think the controls with the magnet bungie cord ball thing is glitched. If you're not a ball when you first get on the screen with them, you can't toggle it with the L button. It's just weird and makes it harder than it needs to be.

EDIT: Oh wow. It's the fucking touch pad that's messing me up.

Edited by TheCro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I think the controls with the magnet bungie cord ball thing is glitched. If you're not a ball when you first get on the screen with them, you can't toggle it with the L button. It's just weird and makes it harder than it needs to be.

EDIT: Oh wow. It's the fucking touch pad that's messing me up.

This is what is tripping me up at times as well. I didn't think I would have to hold my Vita at a weird angle for a game like this as I did for Escape Plan or other games that have tricky touch controls. Having to make sure not to touch the front screen with my thumb as I operate the left joystick or graze my fingers against the back screen when these controls are already assigned to the L and R button makes these difficult challenges frustrating, I find. I don't want to have to cloud save and move this to the PS3 just to complete these but if Mi turns into a ball at the worst possible time again because my finger needed to rest on the back of the Vita too many more times, I will have to take it to a easier console to get through the other challenges

I do love the checkpoint and saves that are provided between each one though. That is a life saver and makes these challenges much more surmountable. I'm only on the 5th challenge presently having simple platforming issues, but I am looking forward to some of the later rooms to see if I can get through them

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...