Knytt Underground (PS3 & Vita)

Complete Map

Dave_bosoxfan

Thank you for that it was exactly what I was looking for. I was wondering if the whole screen would be used and it was.

Do you know if the whole map can be uncovered without using dimension crystals?

Pretty sure you can. There are however, rooms out of the maps boundaries. Such as the figure space etc.

nice one k1ll1ng5pr33, do you plan on making a guide out of it?

the trophies are quite confusing so I'd rather play this knowing what I need for the trophies:P (altrough you guys pretty much figured it out in the general trophy discussion topic, but it's not all that easy to follow if you're not at the same point in the game:P)

nice one k1ll1ng5pr33, do you plan on making a guide out of it?

the trophies are quite confusing so I'd rather play this knowing what I need for the trophies:P (altrough you guys pretty much figured it out in the general trophy discussion topic, but it's not all that easy to follow if you're not at the same point in the game:P)

Working on it! Got everything recorded, need to edit and upload 3 more videos than I've got them all. Working on a guide too.

Prepare yourself though, this isn't an easy 100%.

Edited by Vuule

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm only 3 trophies away from 100% and the last one I need before ringing all bells is to find all Savepoints. So I downloaded that map to my Smart phone but to be honest it's a bit awkward to pinpoint your location on that map without numbers and a grid.

So I took the liberty of adding numbers and a grid to that map. Hopefully it helps people out. Hope that's ok k1ll1ng5pr33.

I know it'll help me when I get back to playing it tonight.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e131/mnmfan/KnyttMap_zps7507cd51.png

So I'm only 3 trophies away from 100% and the last one I need before ringing all bells is to find all Savepoints. So I downloaded that map to my Smart phone but to be honest it's a bit awkward to pinpoint your location on that map without numbers and a grid.

So I took the liberty of adding numbers and a grid to that map. Hopefully it helps people out. Hope that's ok k1ll1ng5pr33.

I know it'll help me when I get back to playing it tonight.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e131/mnmfan/KnyttMap_zps7507cd51.png

Nice map :) Actually gave up on making a full map. Reeeeeally didn't feel like uncovering all the rooms. Had most of them, but just didn't feel like playing anymore.

Is it ok if I use this in the trophy guide? Credit given of course.

Edited by Vuule

• 5 months later...

I almost have the full map (just a few surround rooms left) and I'm still missing one item and three quests I also think there's there's at least one more dora/cilia story thing left [spoiler=ID]Last cilia one was visiting her younger sisters mother and last dora one was visiting her mothers grave and her saying you aren't ready to hear it to cilia so I think there's one more dora one and I haven't met cilia's half sister so there might be one more of that too

Also done all of the figure 8 and mini figure things, including the void/forest, I don't know why people said they were so hard, only a few were tricky I managed to do like 3 on the first try.

EDIT: I just realized the quests I'm missing were the ones in chapter 1, got the last item but it doesn't seem to do anything and that thing in the top left corner that looks like a teleporter or something. Still feels like I'm missing a story thing too oh well.

Edited by Stalemate666