Knytt Underground (PS3 & Vita)

Trophy Difficulty Rating

ShadowAFC

Rate the trophy difficulty  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_70.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.97

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

Also just got it 100%.

Voted it a 5. Overall the game is not that difficult, especially since with quests and all it's all mapped out for you where to go.

The difficulties lie in the figure (which is not even that hard, it's just that those magnet bots work like crap. Sometimes they automatically grab you, sometimes they don't, can switch in the middle etc.) and finding hidden paths. With a trophymap that won't be difficult anymore though;>

Also just got it 100%.

Voted it a 5. Overall the game is not that difficult, especially since with quests and all it's all mapped out for you where to go.

The difficulties lie in the figure (which is not even that hard, it's just that those magnet bots work like crap. Sometimes they automatically grab you, sometimes they don't, can switch in the middle etc.) and finding hidden paths. With a trophymap that won't be difficult anymore though;>

The magnet bots works right, the problem is in Vita version... you can grab a magnet bot with the L button or with the rear touch pad, that's why sometimes you "automatically" grab the bot, because you are touching the rear pad (I die a lot of times before see this problem!)

Managed to get all trophies thanks to all the hints in this forum and some great YouTube Advices.

Only the Figures where "hard" and due to the Vitas backside Touchpad-"Problem" rather annoying, but more gratifiying when accomplished because of it.

Great game :)

6/10

• 2 weeks later...

Got to be honest I thought it was a very easy game. None of the trophies gave me any difficulty. Even the supposedly hard challenges were a walk in the park imo. Those 15 challenges only took me an hour and a half and the only one that gave me some trouble was the one with all the power ups.

Without a guide I suppose it would be a 6/10 but using the Trophy Guide I would give this a 4/10.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess the figure challenges can be difficult, but at least for me it wasn't anything extreme. A little practice and a little luck and I made every single one of them. Only like 2 or 3 of them were any hard, but they were also the hardest part of the game. If it wasn't for knowing what to do and where to go in the game for the various trophies, this game would have been much harder. I did waste a lot of time because the guide had a lot of locations wrong, this one time I wasted about a hour and a half on nothing but that. At least I reported back in the trophy guide thread about the errors I found, so hopefully it will be updated and nobody else waste a lot of time because of it. Did try to PM the author a couple of times over the last days, but even though they are on, no reply. Oh well, enough of my nagging. I really liked the game, but I wish it had a (P). It could have had trophies for quite a lot of things it didn't have trophies for. It could also then have rewarded us with more fitting trophies for the various things in the game.

In any case, I voted a 5, but it's a pretty weak 5. If you like and are decent at 2D Platformers with a lot of puzzle and adventure elements, then this game is great. If you aren't too good or like the earlier mentioned, this game can end up being both long, hard and boring for you.

I liked the game, and as I said earlier, wish it had a (P), more of an excuse to explore even more of the game as it's pretty huge and the trophies covered just a very small part of it.

Edited by MMDE

• 3 weeks later...

i voted a 6. I used the trophy guide from this site, watched the videos and used the map image a lot! These are not easy trophies, and i'm certain they took me a lot more than 15 hours to %100 the game, although i was trying to fill in the entire map which is not nessacery trophy wise. Without a guide or any help this game would easily be a 10 for me, i would have no chance of finding all those sneaky hidden paths on my own.

• 2 months later...

Just finish and giving it a 5/10. Everything was pretty easy especially with a guide, but I guess some of the challenges in The Figure was hard if its only cuz of the controls sometime. Anyway pretty enjoyable game and beautiful sceneries!

I didn't find it too bad with the guide. This would have been 10+ without a guide.

I took my time, and a lot longer than I needed as I quite enjoyed fully fleshing out the map. The Figures were a bit tricky, but none took too long. Probably 20-30 tries on the hardest (Somy Lura for me)

I think the Figures were easier than the tree tops section of Guacamelee :eek:

So, I would go with 5/10, but does assume you use the guide.

Edited by diskdocx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

5/10, I wanna give it a 4 but I can understand why people would find it a bit harder than that.. The platforming isn't really difficult and I was able to complete the challenge figures in a single sitting. The game isn't hard, everything is just really hidden. The thorough guide takes away most of the challenge. There's way more stuff to do in this game that don't give you trophies, but I guess they put in as much as they could considering how many bronze trophies there are.