minukelses the worst in game babysitting job ever

taliesin2943

I noticed everywhere you look people, complain how Gretchen is fire prone and death seeking, but I find her a lot easier to control and keep safe than just about any babysitting job in a game, even easier than Ashley from Resident Evil 4. Gretchen fights on her own and has cool powers to help out, but seriously she comes when she’s called, does what I command, and really doesn’t wander off or stray too far, but Manukelses (or however you spell his name) is the worst one I’ve ever seen. His attacks are useless, except the freeze and the super jab

But often he misses with those and when you need him around. He’s off adventuring on his own, getting killed, and not throwing a punch. You actually have to tell him when to attack and more often than not, you can call him and he won’t come or takes forever. You tell him to attack and he will literally stand there, or walk around like you said nothing, and he runs right at most enemies then stands there like a punch dummy, and speaking of doing that when things are throwing fireballs. He stands there as his life gauge goes down. I can order him to attack or run and he stands there. At least Gretchen moves out of the way most the time on her own and if I say jump she jumps, figuratively speaking. I got no idea where they got the idea of the most useless character give him two attacks that most times miss, and make him have authority issues

He’s worse than a petulant mute child. He will actively refuse to do as commanded and back on the part where he’s gone when you need him. If he’s nowhere to be seen as his life bar goes down. When he’s not doing that, he’s right up under me getting killed like he will get in the way of an attack aimed at the knight. I like his enthusiasm and love for the knight and wanting to defend him, but come on he’s immortal, Manu is not, knight is huge, Manu is tiny.

And what the f**k is up with Manu’s love for actively running right off platforms. It’s like he wants to go skydiving. Why does he do this? I’ve never seen a sidekick actively try to get killed like this, not even Ashley from Resident Evil 4, or Gretchen, or well anyone I’ve had along actually try to jump off a cliff to their doom. Death wishes much?

Edited by taliesin2943

You know, I don't mind when someone misspell words. It happens, and I think none the lesser of it, but a wall of text, no commas or periods is just being straight up lazy. If it looks like I'm going to run out of breath reading what you have to say, you can forget it because I'm not going to bother.

I didn't even get halfway through reading that before I gave up. If you don't want to put in the effort to make your post easy for others to read, don't expect people to put in the effort to read what you have to say.