'Ring Around the Rosie' trophy help

Caudill

Ok, so you have to catch and defeat 5 enemies with Gretchen's Mag Mell Rose spell/attack.

I know I've done this several times, I've even got 6-7 enemies with it, I've let the attack kill the enemies and I've tried pressing :circle: to use a finisher on them, both ways have not got the trophy to pop for me.

Start of Chapter 3 has 7 enemies spawn and I've tried it there countless times with no luck.

Any tips? Am I doing something wrong or is my game glitched? Help?

I myself had a bit of trouble with that trophy but managed to get it in the burning city stage. After you cool down both lava rivers, look left when standing at the save sphere there is a small entrance to take then make a right (should be going downstairs) you will be bum rushed by at least 8 creatures with med. amount health, so soften em up a bit then try. The fact that its in a tight hallway makes it way easier GL, hope this helped

I tried to use the third form of the spell to get the trophy but it didn't pop.

I ended up using episode select on the first level and killing a group of 5 zombies with the first form of the spell for it to pop. I believe I let them die from the spell itself

I've been using the third form of the spell, tried with the early ones but it was impossible on the enemies I was trying on.

I couldn't remember fighting any zombies with Gretchen in the first chapter. I thought you just fought those damn knights after you meet up with her. But I'll go back and give that chapter a try while using the first level of the spell, see if I can get it to work.

when u kept getting the 5-7 enemies in the trap of thorns did u kill all of them at once cause i think thats what u have to do they all have to die from it they cant just get hit they must all die from the 1 spell

I assume they all die at the same time as I wouldn't hit them at all before the attack so they should all have the same amount of health, I would just try to gather them in a group and then launch the attack, none come out alive so I assume they die together.

I've been using the third form of the spell, tried with the early ones but it was impossible on the enemies I was trying on.

I couldn't remember fighting any zombies with Gretchen in the first chapter. I thought you just fought those damn knights after you meet up with her. But I'll go back and give that chapter a try while using the first level of the spell, see if I can get it to work.

I assume they all die at the same time as I wouldn't hit them at all before the attack so they should all have the same amount of health, I would just try to gather them in a group and then launch the attack, none come out alive so I assume they die together.

on chapter one if u cant fint the zombies after getting gretchen go forward fight the 1st witch the 1st time after she runs off go head back to where u started in the chapter most the zombie guys respawned and i think u gotta use the level one spell to do it i did it my 1st try lol :D

also if anyone reading this thread is still lacking the trophy for the max combo just get the thorn spell to its max level of 3 and go up to a weaker enemy and it should give u S+ score for one shot cause the thorns hit them over and over and over and it dosent hurt to be hitting them while there being pummeld by the throns it saves on trying to get the guy to regularly hit the enemy that much lol

I'll just throw my two bits in here: early in the game, where you have to save Minukelsus (sp?) from the tree monsters is where I got this trophy; right after the cut-scene where you jump the gap you'll re-enter the game with a bunch of tree monsters moving towards you; let them crowd you and then cast the spell - a level one spell got me the trophy without even trying, and I think I killed about 7 of the things with that one spell.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

After many attempts (it took me about 10 hrs:mad:) I did this shit today.

How I did it?

The only place which worked for me was during Episode 1.

You start this level trying to protect Minukelsus. Kill the very first wave of enemies and after cut scene go further through the level.

What to do now is the most important; DON`T KILL YOUR NEXT OPPONENTS, just run through the level to the point when you meet Gretchen for the first time. After the cut scene defeat the Sword Wights (all three of them) and after next cut scene you`ll be allowed to save your game.

Now DON`T GO to the boss fight but from the save point come back almost to the begining of this level. You`ll meet all your opponents you left behind but now you`ll be equipped with your Witchcrafts.

There`ll be a group of about 10 very weak enemies. Just get closer to them and use Mag Mell's Rose I. DON`T USE FINISHER - this way it worked for me.

And one more; I did it on Page difficulty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...