trophy help??

taliesin2943

i just beat the game and i cant figure out how to get the following trophies and cant find anywhere online that says how

touch to too much: ive carried her around nonstop between every battle and besides that just to break the breakables and climb stuff and it never has popped and i also walked in circles in an empty room for over an hour(i taped the joystick at an angle so they would just go in a big circle)

witchcraft collector: i have found every item for every chapter and im missing 2 spells i got no idea how im supposed to get these

the witch's ultimate weapon: again ive beaten the game and dident see any way to get this

and afew more but i think i know how to get them

Touch Too Much : You Need To Carry & Move When You're Carrying Her For 2 Hours

BTW , How Did You Killed The Last Boss? , What Was Your Strategy?

Yes, I got "Touch Too Much" today on my 2nd playthrough, after carrying Gretchen a bit but for a long time during the first (always except when fighting/climbing), so it's cumulative.

As for the last boss, I found out that a couple of spells damaged "it" good; the lance when in the air with the barrier below, and the rose of mag mel or the spike when on the ground (I was very close and I was able to perform even a couple of executions!).