First time through, question about Episode Select

drkrZEN

I'm in Episode 5, recently picked up my first piece of equipment which I've come to learn is the second one you should encounter.

Is it possible to use Episode Select, first time through, to go back to a previous episode, grab the aforementioned missing item, then continue from where you left off?

And, just so I can kill two birds with one thread... is there any good way to deal with the Shield Wights? I'm having trouble with them the most. Just curious if there's a tried and true method for dealing with these guys.

That said, I'm enjoying it, but its a real ball buster since its a bit difficult paired with controls that are a little unpolished. I just hope it gets a tad easier once you level up... lol.

Thanks in advance!

1. Yes, you can use Episode Select to grab missing item. If you need only one missing item you can grab it and don`t EVEN need to finish the particular episode but simply go back to Episode Select. You can check there how many items you`ve already taken or how many you still need in each episode.

2. If you have any difficulty to deal with Shield Wights try to use Knight's Fury and Witch's Embrace on them, especially when you meet few of them in one place. When you upgrade your equipment and Witchcraft it`ll be a lot easier.

Don't worry a lot if you don't find everything the first time you do a level, since episode selection is your friend. Also if you don't find everything when you finish the game, when you play in an higher difficulty you just need to grab the ones you missed.

Alas, i'm almost done with this awesome but utterly broken game, just need to finish Witchslayer. 7 more levels gaaaah