This game needs to be patched

Wronator

Seriously, QTE in this game are unpredictable. Sometimes the same button does not register for no reason, even XMB trick is no use for Faust form 2 on Hexen Knight. Too bad my list got ruined by such a lame and crappy game...

Edited by Wronator

Seriously, QTE in this game are unpredictable. Sometimes the same button does not register for no reason, even XMB trick is no use for Faust form 2 on Hexen Knight. Too bad my list got ruined by such a lame and crappy game...

I have been at this game for about a week now and I agree. I have never seen anything quite as frustrating as this. I did find last night that if you are able to youtube the vids of the boss fights and slow down when each button is coming and find the precise time to hit it that it helps considerably. The only problem I am having is the mashing parts (but I have noticed on WS that you have to start it precise and be fast on almost all of them). So far with this method I have not missed any really. I still have episode 19 and 20 to go but I started this method on episode 19 on HN and its worked to this point. I would say dont give up but this game really blows at points and man I feel like all it does is load. Whats with the cut scene, take two steps, then another cut scene - couldn't they just put those two steps in and make it one. Anyway, good luck and hope this helps.