Should I get the DLC???

DLC is on sale on the US PlayStation still this week for only 3.50$ a piece!!! Should I get it? Is it fun? :)

Also I think I lost my save....Do I need a save to start the DLC since it's a RPG or is it a separate story selected via the main menu? If the DLC is good and the trophies aren't that hard I won't mind starting over this awesome game.

Whoever can answer all these questions are amazing! :dance:

If you really like the game is a great deal to have those DLC...

and for the save Im not entirely sure but seems its possible to face the DLC with a brand new character but you could need a stronger character for the incomming DLC adventure... :think:

Damn, stronger character will take awhile lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

on sale on PSN this week. Both Kel and Naros for $2.99. I've bought the game at last sale, still haven't started it, but soon!

My Question:

Are the Finesse, Might, and Sorcery Bonus packs worth it? 89 cents. Do i buy all 3? OR just the one i will build my character on? I still don't know, is there a "best"? Or just depends on style?

Thanks in advance

If you want to buy the game and all the DLC it'll only cost you $11.46. Seemed like a good deal to me so I bought it all last night. I'm assuming the might/finesse/sorcery packs are just a couple items and armor?

Yes the packs are totally worthless, also each dlc contains packs of their own but you need luck to get them as loot of course.

Just finished one dlc and had nothing good drop for me, was level 39 when I started and the enemies died in one hit.

I'm playing with the meteor, poison build of course that kills everything instantly so there is not really any need to purchase those items.

need help.

i bought the bonus pack, finesse/might/sorcery weapons and armor pack (it was cheap), yet when i went to the "shippers loot" chest, only the might weapons and armor were there. Where is the other stuff i bought?? I've exited out and reloaded, and nothing. It keeps saying i have no special shipments. Where's the rest of my stuff? (I'm building a sorcerer/mage)

need help.

i bought the bonus pack, finesse/might/sorcery weapons and armor pack (it was cheap), yet when i went to the "shippers loot" chest, only the might weapons and armor were there. Where is the other stuff i bought?? I've exited out and reloaded, and nothing. It keeps saying i have no special shipments. Where's the rest of my stuff? (I'm building a sorcerer/mage)

I think the problem is that only story DLC is compatible with digital version.

EDIT: Ok, my friend told me that those items should be automatically in digital version of the game that's why they don't work. Although I am quite not sure how is it you don't have them anywhere.

Edited by Mardolina

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
i never got them, and i've re-downloaded the packs off the psn countless times, to no avail. I keep visiting the chest, and nada.

So frustrating. I prob don't really need them, BUT i paid for them! I only got the might armor. No weapons either.

Probably irrelevant now, but I had the same issue and it was because for some reason the digital version of the game doesn't properly incroporate those packs and they never did anything to fix that. I broke down and bought a disc copy of the game a few months after getting those packs. They all popped up in my chest when I installed it and patched then loaded my save.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...