Loremaster Trophy

Comment #9 by Moshuadeath

Friday, March 30, 2012 @ 07:06:41 AM

I've beaten this in the same week it came out. The plat. I just want to give my regards to those whom wish to ascertain this trophy. There is a Fae named Ordo locked in a cage at the beginning of a dungeon.

Do not accept his quest immediately. Run through as much of the dungeon as you can, killing everything along the way until you get to a point where you've noticed 2 locked doors.

Go back, accept his mission and return to the furthest locked door and continue onward but NOT BEFORE SAVING. He dies and you enter through another loading screen your autosave is gone and you can no longer receive that lorestone. (This should have been mentioned in the guide.)*

.....so basically if Ive missed that lorestone in the cave I cant get this trophy? Nice to know that now :( how far in the game would I need to go to get to it if I rolled a new char?

• 2 weeks later...
Comment #9 by Moshuadeath

Friday, March 30, 2012 @ 07:06:41 AM

I've beaten this in the same week it came out. The plat. I just want to give my regards to those whom wish to ascertain this trophy. There is a Fae named Ordo locked in a cage at the beginning of a dungeon.

Do not accept his quest immediately. Run through as much of the dungeon as you can, killing everything along the way until you get to a point where you've noticed 2 locked doors.

Go back, accept his mission and return to the furthest locked door and continue onward but NOT BEFORE SAVING. He dies and you enter through another loading screen your autosave is gone and you can no longer receive that lorestone. (This should have been mentioned in the guide.)*

.....so basically if Ive missed that lorestone in the cave I cant get this trophy? Nice to know that now :( how far in the game would I need to go to get to it if I rolled a new char?

I just did this quest yesterday and never ran into this problem at all, I accepted his quest right away too. Platinumed just fine, was able to get all the lorestones in there after finishing his quest. He also didn't die for me, I ended up fighting and killing the other fae during that quest instead.