Persuasion help!

I've made it pretty far in the main quest (broke the chantries crystals) and I haven't really noticed that many dialogue options. So a quest or two before that mission I fateweaved and took away all my disspell points so I had already gotten that trophy and put them all towards persuasion. I'm now 2 or 3 away from maxing it out and am just not getting much. I've done maybe 10 side quests and all of the warswarn faction and maybe have 15 successes max.

Are there a lot in the other factions and random side quests? Kinda worried since I have so many hours in and such a high persuasion skill but I'm not getting a lot. When I'm in dialogue with someone I go through all the optional questions on the left and then usually choose the kind/accept route.

Please tell me I'm just worrying for nothing if that's the case. I try and pick up all the side quests I can while wandering around and worry about them later so I have about 50 waiting to be done and all other faction quests beside warswarn so hopefully they are all in those.

Also, is there a certain way I can go about it in the dialogue to trigger it or does it all lead to the same place? Or are the persuasions set and the skill just focuses on the success and not actually having a new option pop?

Sorry for the wall. Just getting my thoughts out there.

I pretty much did only main story and faction quests and got the persuasion trophy very late in the game, close to the final battle. So unless you were unsuccessful for a lot of attempts, I guess you shouldn't worry too much.

You can find a good list of persuasion possibilities here

http://amalur.wikia.com/wiki/Persuasion_Attempts