Green Thumb Trophy - What was your last reagent?

Maybe we can gather some info on which reagents are harder to harvest and/or to find. This ofcourse, won't be entirely accurate, but it might be helpful for anyone who didn't keep track of harvesting how many of each :)

My latest reagent that got me the Green Thumb trophy was the Sky Blossom reagent.

One other reagent I didn't have 10 of, and knew which I needed to harvest some more, was the Prismere Dust reagent. It's also harder to harvest than most reagents. (So be sure to save before harvesting.)

Edited by Vuule

Maybe we can gather some info on which reagents are harder to harvest and/or to find. This ofcourse, won't be entirely accurate, but it might be helpful for anyone who didn't keep track of harvesting how many of each :)

My latest reagent that got me the Green Thumb trophy was the Sky Blossom reagent.

One other reagent I didn't have 10 of, and knew which I needed to harvest some more, was the Prismere Dust reagent. It's also harder to harvest than most reagents. (So be sure to save before harvesting.)

doesnt the reagent come back after some time?

wel believe it or not but i didnt do a single gatherin quest and my missing ingredient was white flike. (i had like 50 from that) i writed everyone down in word + the numbers and increased everything with 10 i couldnt have dreamed it was white flake lol. prismere dust and scarab salts i missed also. scarab salts was very hard to find but at the entrance of a certain cave there is 1 scarab salts next to a chest in a cave in the last area. scarab salts and prismerd dust are most common in the last area before u finish the main quest

i was very surprised it popped after my 10th white flake (i was at 60 then) i cant believe i picked 50 up as loot lol. u can find 5 in foes hearth (i think) just keep sleeping in a bed to let them reappear

ps: now i trying to figure out how to unlock the second door in tomb of fyragnos

Edited by Hogger

it takes only 1 full day even for prismere dust (24hrs) to respawn.

Aah, ok :) I slept 3 in game days. Funny though, the original reagent plants didn't appear, but I could harvest them. (Castle Seawatch.)

ps: now i trying to figure out how to unlock the second door in tomb of fyragnos

Go outside the dungeon, open your local world map and find the '!' quest markers. There are 3 persons you need to help. Each person opens up a new part of the dungeon.

I just popped the trophy.

Prismere Dust was pretty easy. I just gathered all I could the first round in Bhaile, and then after beating the game went about halfway through Bhaile again and was done with Prismere. Seaflax though...that was my last one. What a horrible, horrible plant.

• 3 weeks later...

finally got my green thumb trophy today and my last reagent is scarwood bark. =/ got it at the least expected time too cause i've been thinking that i'm just one of the unlucky ones who can't get the trophy to pop.

anyhow.. yay!

• 2 weeks later...