Where is SHARDFALL?

i have been looking at the 360 site for the last regent and i know there is a guide on here for regents but it is the only regent on the whole guide without no picture of the map that i need which is SCARAB SALTS and everyone is talking about a place called shardfall i have cleared the main quest and working my way through factions etc does any1 know what mission or where SHARDFALL is thanks guys :confused:

Shardfall is a dungeon in the Cradle of Summer, which is in the Plains of Erathell. I believe it's off on the west side of that area's map, and you have to walk through a waterfall to reach the entrance.

You said you've done faction quests - Did you do the Scholia Arcana? You had to go there for that questline.

Hmm, thought for sure I read that somewhere. Looks like I will be making a stop there tonight so that I can finally get the damn Green Thumb trophy taken care of. Thanks.

I am almost certain that I remember going through there before the Scholia Arcana quest took me there. That happened to me a lot with dungeons - I would go through them, then not too much later get a quest that sends me through. :)

[spoiler=empyrean]Since the Dark Empyrean has not entered Shardfall yet, she hasn't made the place "unnaturally cold" so you don't need to make the warmth amulet to enter it until that part of the questline.

I am almost certain that I remember going through there before the Scholia Arcana quest took me there. That happened to me a lot with dungeons - I would go through them, then not too much later get a quest that sends me through. :)

[spoiler=empyrean]Since the Dark Empyrean has not entered Shardfall yet, she hasn't made the place "unnaturally cold" so you don't need to make the warmth amulet to enter it until that part of the questline.

This would be the first such dungeon for me. I left them alone in Dalentarth until I had completed all the quests in the region so that I would not "double up" and had planned to do the same in the Plains of Erathell but I really am sick of harvesting ingredients.