XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-14-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
MrSoKoLoV

Send a message via MSN to MrSoKoLoV
Default Quest: Her Righteous Fury (Do Not Start It!)

The Quest Her Righteous Fury can be started in the province/region of Detyre, more specifically "The Red Marches" by accepting it from Eathe Dunbert. This Quest is bugged and can't be completed at the moment. It also prevents you from using Fast Travel because of the bug/glitch.

You will be able to get this quest from a woman in a camp in "The Red Marches". She will ask you to poison 5 enemies so a nearby water cistern can be poisened by dumping the bodies in the water. After killing all five enemies the quest doesn't update, making it impossible to finish it.

Leaving the area and trying to go on with your game is also nearly impossible because you can't fast travel anymore because the game thinks your still doing the quest. Some say it has something to do with using certain magic attacks during the fight...I use Might/Finesse and don't have any points in magic, so it doens't matter what you use, it's still bugged.

You can also follow this topic on the official website with this link:

Her Righteous Fury - Quest Bugged

Luckily for me I had a save file from before starting the quest, some people weren't so lucky if you read the post on the official website.

Last edited by MrSoKoLoV; 02-14-2012 at 07:34 PM.
MrSoKoLoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
ShieldWarden

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Nice catch. Thanks for looking out.

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the badass signature.
ShieldWarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
Alex Fly

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Thanks for posting. I'll be careful if I come across this one.

+ + + + + + + + Blank friend requests not accepted. + + + + + + + + +
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:38 PM   #4
GodkingLeonidas

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Must be some sort of workaround as more than one person has obtained platinum but still better to be safe than sorry. Thanks.
GodkingLeonidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:41 PM   #5
Amnesia

I completed it with no problem.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #6
Blood_Runs_Cold

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodkingLeonidas View Post
Must be some sort of workaround as more than one person has obtained platinum but still better to be safe than sorry. Thanks.
Not exactly. This quest may not need to be started at all, let alone completed to gain any trophies. There are more side quests that don't have to do with trophies than there are quests that do.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Blood_Runs_Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #7
MrSoKoLoV

Send a message via MSN to MrSoKoLoV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Runs_Cold View Post
Not exactly. This quest may not need to be started at all, let alone completed to gain any trophies. There are more side quests that don't have to do with trophies than there are quests that do.
Not sure but I think I can definetely say this will cause you to miss one lorestone, because you have to travel through the Tomb Of Fyragnos and some Erithi doors are locked inside the tomb. If you accept this quest a certain door can be opened and there is one door in that area that leads outside where a lorestone is located, without the option to go trough the door the lorestone cannot be reached.

I am going to try to accept the quest, go through the door, obtain the lorestone and see if I can still fast travel without finishing the quest. If not, I would advise to obtain all other lorestones and come back at the end of the game and obtain the trophy and reload your save.

Update

You will not miss a lorestone! The key to the door will be giving at the end of the previous quest, called His Brother's Keeper given by Colm.

I didn't knew a few minutes ago since I had to restart the quest aswell once I loaded my previous save file after encountering the bug with the quest Her Righteous Fury.

Last edited by MrSoKoLoV; 02-14-2012 at 07:37 PM.
MrSoKoLoV is offline   Reply With Quote