Which build/destiny you chose for Hard Mode?

What destiny you chose for Hard playthrough?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What destiny you chose for Hard playthrough?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*chuckle at attempting to comprehend opening posts, not realizing the thread had been moved*

Started off pure finesse, I am level 7 right now, I am sure I will spec into magic later, been using that level 1 spell quite a bit (though now that I have the spell that you throw out multiple daggers up to max level, I just run up and throw them in boss's faces, ALL THE DAMAGE!!!) (if you can't tell, I am enjoying this game far more than any game I have played since Demon/Dark Souls :D )

Sorcery.. Playing on hard, lv26 right. Can pretty much insta kill every enemy with meteor xD

Insta-kill you say? Mhm, I may start putting those 3 points on Sorcery more often. xD I started off heavy w/ the Sorcery then just switched & wanted to balance it out w/ Might, Now my might is at 20something while Sorcery is 15-20. How many points do you have on your Sorcery so I can get a better idea of when I unlock the Meteor?

Insta-kill you say? Mhm, I may start putting those 3 points on Sorcery more often. xD I started off heavy w/ the Sorcery then just switched & wanted to balance it out w/ Might, Now my might is at 20something while Sorcery is 15-20. How many points do you have on your Sorcery so I can get a better idea of when I unlock the Meteor?

Meteor requires at least 70 Sorcery points. I'm a pure mage, so I got it pretty quick.